of     1   

P4PP4
#218548050Saturday, June 10, 2017 7:52 AM GMT

I was in my 8th grade math class. All year a particular student, known for being a little wacky, had been occasionally pretending to be Pikachu. Some days he would sit there working on stuff and someone would ask him a question or whater and he'd just respond 'Pika? Piiiika ##### or any other combination. Well, one day late in the year we are working on our assignment after recieving the lecture and said kid starts making some weird noises. Starts to shake a little bit. At first I thought maybe he was starting to seize, but just as it starts to get frighteningly violent he stops still as a rock and practically shouts "RAICHU!!!' After a couple seconds of stunned silence, our teacher simply shakes his head and says, 'Derrick, principles office, now.' käyliåä
SpaceMohawked
#218548101Saturday, June 10, 2017 7:53 AM GMT

𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 8𝑡𝘩 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑡𝘩 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑠. 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑎 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑢𝑙𝑎𝑟 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑡, 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑦, 𝘩𝑎𝑑 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑜𝑐𝑐𝑎𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑝𝑖𝑘𝑎𝑐𝘩𝑢. 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝘩𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑠𝑖𝑡 𝑡𝘩𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑓𝑓 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑎𝑠𝑘 𝘩𝑖𝑚 𝑎 𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑜𝑟 𝑤𝘩𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝘩𝑒'𝑑 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑝𝑜𝑛𝑑 '𝑝𝑖𝑘𝑎? 𝑝𝑖𝑖𝑖𝑖𝑘𝑎 ##### 𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑜𝑡𝘩𝑒𝑟 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑏𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛. 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙, 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑤𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑔𝑛𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑙𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑘𝑖𝑑 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑠 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑖𝑟𝑑 𝑛𝑜𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑠. 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝘩𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑏𝑖𝑡. 𝑎𝑡 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑖 𝑡𝘩𝑜𝑢𝑔𝘩𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒 𝘩𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑖𝑧𝑒, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑎𝑠 𝑖𝑡 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑙𝑦 𝑣𝑖𝑜𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝘩𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑝𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝑟𝑜𝑐𝑘 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑝𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑠𝘩𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑠 "𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑐𝘩𝑢!!!' 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑎 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑠𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒, 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑐𝘩𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑖𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑦 𝑠𝘩𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝘩𝑖𝑠 𝘩𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑎𝑦𝑠, '𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑐𝑘, 𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑖𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑠 𝑜𝑓𝑓𝑖𝑐𝑒, 𝑛𝑜𝑤.' 𝑘ä𝑦𝑙𝑖åä
P4PP4
#218548125Saturday, June 10, 2017 7:54 AM GMT

I have recently been rude and/or mean on the forums and that is just plain not ok. I would like to apologize if I have ever been rude or mean to you on a forum post. No longer will I be rude to others and I will dedicate my time on the forums to be kind and helpful to my fellow forumers. I would like to personally thank the ROBLOX forum moderators for notifying me about my rude behavior and leading me on the right path towards a more desirable type of posting. My avatar is blank to represent a blank slate.I have recently been rude and/or mean on the forums and that is just plain not ok. I would like to apologize if I have ever been rude or mean to you on a forum post. No longer will I be rude to others and I will dedicate my time on the forums to be kind and helpful to my fellow forumers. I would like to personally thank the ROBLOX forum moderators for notifying me about my rude behavior and leading me on the right path towards a more desirable type of posting. My avatar is blank to represent a blank slate.I have recently been rude and/or mean on the forums and that is just plain not ok. I would like to apologize if I have ever been rude or mean to you on a forum post. No longer will I be rude to others and I will dedicate my time on the forums to be kind and helpful to my fellow forumers. I would like to personally thank the ROBLOX forum moderators for notifying me about my rude behavior and leading me on the right path towards a more desirable type of posting. My avatar is blank to represent a blank slate.I have recently been rude and/or mean on the forums and that is just plain not ok. I would like to apologize if I have ever been rude or mean to you on a forum post. No longer will I be rude to others and I will dedicate my time on the forums to be kind and helpful to my fellow forumers. I would like to personally thank the ROBLOX forum moderators for notifying me about my rude behavior and leading me on the right path towards a more desirable type of posting. My avatar is blank to represent a blank slate.I have recently been rude and/or mean on the forums and that is just plain not ok. I would like to apologize if I have ever been rude or mean to you on a forum post. No longer will I be rude to others and I will dedicate my time on the forums to be kind and helpful to my fellow forumers. I would like to personally thank the ROBLOX forum moderators for notifying me about my rude behavior and leading me on the right path towards a more desirable type of posting. My avatar is blank to represent a blank slate.I have recently been rude and/or mean on the forums and that is just plain not ok. I would like to apologize if I have ever been rude or mean to you on a forum post. No longer will I be rude to others and I will dedicate my time on the forums to be kind and helpful to my fellow forumers. I would like to personally thank the ROBLOX forum moderators for notifying me about my rude behavior and leading me on the right path towards a more desirable type of posting. My avatar is blank to represent a blank slate.I have recently been rude and/or mean on the forums and that is just plain not ok. I would like to apologize if I have ever been rude or mean to you on a forum post. No longer will I be rude to others and I will dedicate my time on the forums to be kind and helpful to my fellow forumers. I would like to personally thank the ROBLOX forum moderators for notifying me about my rude behavior and leading me on the right path towards a more desirable type of posting. My avatar is blank to represent a blank slate.I have recently been rude and/or mean on the forums and that is just plain not ok. I would like to apologize if I have ever been rude or mean to you on a forum post. No longer will I be rude to others and I will dedicate my time on the forums to be kind and helpful to my fellow forumers. I would like to personally thank the ROBLOX forum moderators for notifying me about my rude behavior and leading me on the right path towards a more desirable type of posting. My avatar is blank to represent a blank slate.I have recently been rude and/or mean on the forums and that is just plain not ok. I would like to apologize if I have ever been rude or mean to you on a forum post. No longer will I be rude to others and I will dedicate my time on the forums to be kind and helpful to my fellow forumers. I would like to personally thank the ROBLOX forum moderators for notifying me about my rude behavior and leading me on the right path towards a more desirable type of posting. My avatar is blank to represent a blank slate.I have recently been rude and/or mean on the forums and that is just plain not ok. I would like to apologize if I have ever been rude or mean to you on a forum post. No longer will I be rude to others and I will dedicate my time on the forums to be kind and helpful to my fellow forumers. I would like to personally thank the ROBLOX forum moderators for notifying me about my rude behavior and leading me on the right path towards a more desirable type of posting. My avatar is blank to represent a blank slate.I have recently been rude and/or mean on the forums and that is just plain not ok. I would like to apologize if I have ever been rude or mean to you on a forum post. No longer will I be rude to others and I will dedicate my time on the forums to be kind and helpful to my fellow forumers. I would like to personally thank the ROBLOX forum moderators for notifying me about my rude behavior and leading me on the right path towards a more desirable type of posting. My avatar is blank to represent a blank slate.
baskind
#218548138Saturday, June 10, 2017 7:54 AM GMT

hahahaha pikachuuuu
SpaceMohawked
#218548161Saturday, June 10, 2017 7:55 AM GMT

𝔦 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔩𝔶 𝔟𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔯𝔲𝔡𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔡/𝔬𝔯 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔲𝔪𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔬𝔨. 𝔦 𝔴𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔞𝔭𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔦𝔷𝔢 𝔦𝔣 𝔦 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔟𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔯𝔲𝔡𝔢 𝔬𝔯 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔱𝔬 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔬𝔫 𝔞 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔲𝔪 𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔱. 𝔫𝔬 𝔩𝔬𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔦 𝔟𝔢 𝔯𝔲𝔡𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔦 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔡𝔢𝔡𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔲𝔪𝔰 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔡 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔥𝔢𝔩𝔭𝔣𝔲𝔩 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔶 𝔣𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔲𝔪𝔢𝔯𝔰. 𝔦 𝔴𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔨 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔬𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔵 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔲𝔪 𝔪𝔬𝔡𝔢𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔰 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔦𝔣𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔢 𝔞𝔟𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔪𝔶 𝔯𝔲𝔡𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔬𝔯 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔢 𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔭𝔞𝔱𝔥 𝔱𝔬𝔴𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔰 𝔞 𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔦𝔯𝔞𝔟𝔩𝔢 𝔱𝔶𝔭𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤. 𝔪𝔶 𝔞𝔳𝔞𝔱𝔞𝔯 𝔦𝔰 𝔟𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔨 𝔱𝔬 𝔯𝔢𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔱 𝔞 𝔟𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔨 𝔰𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔢.𝔦 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔩𝔶 𝔟𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔯𝔲𝔡𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔡/𝔬𝔯 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔲𝔪𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔬𝔨. 𝔦 𝔴𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔞𝔭𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔦𝔷𝔢 𝔦𝔣 𝔦 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔟𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔯𝔲𝔡𝔢 𝔬𝔯 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔱𝔬 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔬𝔫 𝔞 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔲𝔪 𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔱. 𝔫𝔬 𝔩𝔬𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔦 𝔟𝔢 𝔯𝔲𝔡𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔦 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔡𝔢𝔡𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔲𝔪𝔰 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔡 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔥𝔢𝔩𝔭𝔣𝔲𝔩 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔶 𝔣𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔲𝔪𝔢𝔯𝔰. 𝔦 𝔴𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔨 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔬𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔵 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔲𝔪 𝔪𝔬𝔡𝔢𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔰 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔦𝔣𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔢 𝔞𝔟𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔪𝔶 𝔯𝔲𝔡𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔬𝔯 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔢 𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔭𝔞𝔱𝔥 𝔱𝔬𝔴𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔰 𝔞 𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔦𝔯𝔞𝔟𝔩𝔢 𝔱𝔶𝔭𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤. 𝔪𝔶 𝔞𝔳𝔞𝔱𝔞𝔯 𝔦𝔰 𝔟𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔨 𝔱𝔬 𝔯𝔢𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔱 𝔞 𝔟𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔨 𝔰𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔢.𝔦 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔩𝔶 𝔟𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔯𝔲𝔡𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔡/𝔬𝔯 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔲𝔪𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔬𝔨. 𝔦 𝔴𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔞𝔭𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔦𝔷𝔢 𝔦𝔣 𝔦 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔟𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔯𝔲𝔡𝔢 𝔬𝔯 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔱𝔬 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔬𝔫 𝔞 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔲𝔪 𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔱. 𝔫𝔬 𝔩𝔬𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔦 𝔟𝔢 𝔯𝔲𝔡𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔦 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔡𝔢𝔡𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔲𝔪𝔰 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔡 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔥𝔢𝔩𝔭𝔣𝔲𝔩 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔶 𝔣𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔲𝔪𝔢𝔯𝔰. 𝔦 𝔴𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔨 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔬𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔵 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔲𝔪 𝔪𝔬𝔡𝔢𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔰 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔦𝔣𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔢 𝔞𝔟𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔪𝔶 𝔯𝔲𝔡𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔬𝔯 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔢 𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔭𝔞𝔱𝔥 𝔱𝔬𝔴𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔰 𝔞 𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔦𝔯𝔞𝔟𝔩𝔢 𝔱𝔶𝔭𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤. 𝔪𝔶 𝔞𝔳𝔞𝔱𝔞𝔯 𝔦𝔰 𝔟𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔨 𝔱𝔬 𝔯𝔢𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔱 𝔞 𝔟𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔨 𝔰𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔢.𝔦 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔩𝔶 𝔟𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔯𝔲𝔡𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔡/𝔬𝔯 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔲𝔪𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔬𝔨. 𝔦 𝔴𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔞𝔭𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔦𝔷𝔢 𝔦𝔣 𝔦 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔟𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔯𝔲𝔡𝔢 𝔬𝔯 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔱𝔬 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔬𝔫 𝔞 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔲𝔪 𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔱. 𝔫𝔬 𝔩𝔬𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔦 𝔟𝔢 𝔯𝔲𝔡𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔦 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔡𝔢𝔡𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔲𝔪𝔰 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔡 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔥𝔢𝔩𝔭𝔣𝔲𝔩 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔶 𝔣𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔲𝔪𝔢𝔯𝔰. 𝔦 𝔴𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔨 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔬𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔵 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔲𝔪 𝔪𝔬𝔡𝔢𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔰 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔦𝔣𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔢 𝔞𝔟𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔪𝔶 𝔯𝔲𝔡𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔬𝔯 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔢 𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔭𝔞𝔱𝔥 𝔱𝔬𝔴𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔰 𝔞 𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔦𝔯𝔞𝔟𝔩𝔢 𝔱𝔶𝔭𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤. 𝔪𝔶 𝔞𝔳𝔞𝔱𝔞𝔯 𝔦𝔰 𝔟𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔨 𝔱𝔬 𝔯𝔢𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔱 𝔞 𝔟𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔨 𝔰𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔢.𝔦 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔩𝔶 𝔟𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔯𝔲𝔡𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔡/𝔬𝔯 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔲𝔪𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔬𝔨. 𝔦 𝔴𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔞𝔭𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔦𝔷𝔢 𝔦𝔣 𝔦 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔟𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔯𝔲𝔡𝔢 𝔬𝔯 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔱𝔬 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔬𝔫 𝔞 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔲𝔪 𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔱. 𝔫𝔬 𝔩𝔬𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔦 𝔟𝔢 𝔯𝔲𝔡𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔦 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔡𝔢𝔡𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔲𝔪𝔰 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔡 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔥𝔢𝔩𝔭𝔣𝔲𝔩 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔶 𝔣𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔲𝔪𝔢𝔯𝔰. 𝔦 𝔴𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔨 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔬𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔵 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔲𝔪 𝔪𝔬𝔡𝔢𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔰 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔦𝔣𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔢 𝔞𝔟𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔪𝔶 𝔯𝔲𝔡𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔬𝔯 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔢 𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔭𝔞𝔱𝔥 𝔱𝔬𝔴𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔰 𝔞 𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔦𝔯𝔞𝔟𝔩𝔢 𝔱𝔶𝔭𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤. 𝔪𝔶 𝔞𝔳𝔞𝔱𝔞𝔯 𝔦𝔰 𝔟𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔨 𝔱𝔬 𝔯𝔢𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔱 𝔞 𝔟𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔨 𝔰𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔢.𝔦 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔩𝔶 𝔟𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔯𝔲𝔡𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔡/𝔬𝔯 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔲𝔪𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔬𝔨. 𝔦 𝔴𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔞𝔭𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔦𝔷𝔢 𝔦𝔣 𝔦 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔟𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔯𝔲𝔡𝔢 𝔬𝔯 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔱𝔬 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔬𝔫 𝔞 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔲𝔪 𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔱. 𝔫𝔬 𝔩𝔬𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔦 𝔟𝔢 𝔯𝔲𝔡𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔦 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔡𝔢𝔡𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔲𝔪𝔰 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔡 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔥𝔢𝔩𝔭𝔣𝔲𝔩 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔶 𝔣𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔲𝔪𝔢𝔯𝔰. 𝔦 𝔴𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔨 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔬𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔵 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔲𝔪 𝔪𝔬𝔡𝔢𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔰 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔦𝔣𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔢 𝔞𝔟𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔪𝔶 𝔯𝔲𝔡𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔬𝔯 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔢 𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔭𝔞𝔱𝔥 𝔱𝔬𝔴𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔰 𝔞 𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔦𝔯𝔞𝔟𝔩𝔢 𝔱𝔶𝔭𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤. 𝔪𝔶 𝔞𝔳𝔞𝔱𝔞𝔯 𝔦𝔰 𝔟𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔨 𝔱𝔬 𝔯𝔢𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔱 𝔞 𝔟𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔨 𝔰𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔢.𝔦 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔩𝔶 𝔟𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔯𝔲𝔡𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔡/𝔬𝔯 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔲𝔪𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔬𝔨. 𝔦 𝔴𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔞𝔭𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔦𝔷𝔢 𝔦𝔣 𝔦 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔟𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔯𝔲𝔡𝔢 𝔬𝔯 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔱𝔬 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔬𝔫 𝔞 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔲𝔪 𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔱. 𝔫𝔬 𝔩𝔬𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔦 𝔟𝔢 𝔯𝔲𝔡𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔦 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔡𝔢𝔡𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔲𝔪𝔰 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔡 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔥𝔢𝔩𝔭𝔣𝔲𝔩 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔶 𝔣𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔲𝔪𝔢𝔯𝔰. 𝔦 𝔴𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔨 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔬𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔵 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔲𝔪 𝔪𝔬𝔡𝔢𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔰 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔦𝔣𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔢 𝔞𝔟𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔪𝔶 𝔯𝔲𝔡𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔬𝔯 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔢 𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔭𝔞𝔱𝔥 𝔱𝔬𝔴𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔰 𝔞 𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔦𝔯𝔞𝔟𝔩𝔢 𝔱𝔶𝔭𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤. 𝔪𝔶 𝔞𝔳𝔞𝔱𝔞𝔯 𝔦𝔰 𝔟𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔨 𝔱𝔬 𝔯𝔢𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔱 𝔞 𝔟𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔨 𝔰𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔢.𝔦 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔩𝔶 𝔟𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔯𝔲𝔡𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔡/𝔬𝔯 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔲𝔪𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔬𝔨. 𝔦 𝔴𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔞𝔭𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔦𝔷𝔢 𝔦𝔣 𝔦 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔟𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔯𝔲𝔡𝔢 𝔬𝔯 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔱𝔬 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔬𝔫 𝔞 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔲𝔪 𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔱. 𝔫𝔬 𝔩𝔬𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔦 𝔟𝔢 𝔯𝔲𝔡𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔦 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔡𝔢𝔡𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔲𝔪𝔰 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔡 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔥𝔢𝔩𝔭𝔣𝔲𝔩 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔶 𝔣𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔲𝔪𝔢𝔯𝔰. 𝔦 𝔴𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔨 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔬𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔵 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔲𝔪 𝔪𝔬𝔡𝔢𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔰 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔦𝔣𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔢 𝔞𝔟𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔪𝔶 𝔯𝔲𝔡𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔬𝔯 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔢 𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔭𝔞𝔱𝔥 𝔱𝔬𝔴𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔰 𝔞 𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔦𝔯𝔞𝔟𝔩𝔢 𝔱𝔶𝔭𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤. 𝔪𝔶 𝔞𝔳𝔞𝔱𝔞𝔯 𝔦𝔰 𝔟𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔨 𝔱𝔬 𝔯𝔢𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔱 𝔞 𝔟𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔨 𝔰𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔢.𝔦 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔩𝔶 𝔟𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔯𝔲𝔡𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔡/𝔬𝔯 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔲𝔪𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔬𝔨. 𝔦 𝔴𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔞𝔭𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔦𝔷𝔢 𝔦𝔣 𝔦 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔟𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔯𝔲𝔡𝔢 𝔬𝔯 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔱𝔬 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔬𝔫 𝔞 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔲𝔪 𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔱. 𝔫𝔬 𝔩𝔬𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔦 𝔟𝔢 𝔯𝔲𝔡𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔦 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔡𝔢𝔡𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔲𝔪𝔰 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔡 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔥𝔢𝔩𝔭𝔣𝔲𝔩 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔶 𝔣𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔲𝔪𝔢𝔯𝔰. 𝔦 𝔴𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔨 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔬𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔵 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔲𝔪 𝔪𝔬𝔡𝔢𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔰 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔦𝔣𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔢 𝔞𝔟𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔪𝔶 𝔯𝔲𝔡𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔬𝔯 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔢 𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔭𝔞𝔱𝔥 𝔱𝔬𝔴𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔰 𝔞 𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔦𝔯𝔞𝔟𝔩𝔢 𝔱𝔶𝔭𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤. 𝔪𝔶 𝔞𝔳𝔞𝔱𝔞𝔯 𝔦𝔰 𝔟𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔨 𝔱𝔬 𝔯𝔢𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔱 𝔞 𝔟𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔨 𝔰𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔢.𝔦 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔩𝔶 𝔟𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔯𝔲𝔡𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔡/𝔬𝔯 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔲𝔪𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔬𝔨. 𝔦 𝔴𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔞𝔭𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔦𝔷𝔢 𝔦𝔣 𝔦 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔟𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔯𝔲𝔡𝔢 𝔬𝔯 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔱𝔬 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔬𝔫 𝔞 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔲𝔪 𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔱. 𝔫𝔬 𝔩𝔬𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔦 𝔟𝔢 𝔯𝔲𝔡𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔦 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔡𝔢𝔡𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔲𝔪𝔰 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔡 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔥𝔢𝔩𝔭𝔣𝔲𝔩 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔶 𝔣𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔲𝔪𝔢𝔯𝔰. 𝔦 𝔴𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔨 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔬𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔵 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔲𝔪 𝔪𝔬𝔡𝔢𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔰 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔦𝔣𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔢 𝔞𝔟𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔪𝔶 𝔯𝔲𝔡𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔬𝔯 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔢 𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔭𝔞𝔱𝔥 𝔱𝔬𝔴𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔰 𝔞 𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔦𝔯𝔞𝔟𝔩𝔢 𝔱𝔶𝔭𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤. 𝔪𝔶 𝔞𝔳𝔞𝔱𝔞𝔯 𝔦𝔰 𝔟𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔨 𝔱𝔬 𝔯𝔢𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔱 𝔞 𝔟𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔨 𝔰𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔢.𝔦 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔩𝔶 𝔟𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔯𝔲𝔡𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔡/𝔬𝔯 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔲𝔪𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔬𝔨. 𝔦 𝔴𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔞𝔭𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔦𝔷𝔢 𝔦𝔣 𝔦 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔟𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔯𝔲𝔡𝔢 𝔬𝔯 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔱𝔬 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔬𝔫 𝔞 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔲𝔪 𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔱. 𝔫𝔬 𝔩𝔬𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔦 𝔟𝔢 𝔯𝔲𝔡𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔦 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔡𝔢𝔡𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔲𝔪𝔰 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔡 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔥𝔢𝔩𝔭𝔣𝔲𝔩 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔶 𝔣𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔲𝔪𝔢𝔯𝔰. 𝔦 𝔴𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔨 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔬𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔵 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔲𝔪 𝔪𝔬𝔡𝔢𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔰 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔦𝔣𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔢 𝔞𝔟𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔪𝔶 𝔯𝔲𝔡𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔬𝔯 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔢 𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔭𝔞𝔱𝔥 𝔱𝔬𝔴𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔰 𝔞 𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔦𝔯𝔞𝔟𝔩𝔢 𝔱𝔶𝔭𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤. 𝔪𝔶 𝔞𝔳𝔞𝔱𝔞𝔯 𝔦𝔰 𝔟𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔨 𝔱𝔬 𝔯𝔢𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔱 𝔞 𝔟𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔨 𝔰𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔢.
P4PP4
#218548175Saturday, June 10, 2017 7:56 AM GMT

@space Use normal text or #### ## ####
Blov
#218548216Saturday, June 10, 2017 7:57 AM GMT

Please please if your kids have an app called ROBLOX on their tablets/iPads/Xbox whatever DELETE IT! Morgan mentioned earlier that somebody messaged her earlier on it calling her a ‘little pal’ and inviting her somewhere. I did not realize in any way that this ‘game’ had a chat feature. After looking through the app and parental reviews I’m disgusted by what I’ve seen. Included are some pictures of what I found. It was me who replied to the chat not Morgan but there was loads of messages from random people. Please please delete it! I’m so so upset by it all. I felt physically sick when I saw some of the messages she’d received. […] I’m disgusted by what I’ve seen. It could be used for grooming by ########### and all sorts. The safety needs addressing.
unearthing
#218548590Saturday, June 10, 2017 8:08 AM GMT

tl;dr. someone summarize it please D:
P4PP4
#218548603Saturday, June 10, 2017 8:08 AM GMT

### Its a copypasta
unearthing
#218548633Saturday, June 10, 2017 8:09 AM GMT

o thanks
popcorn20704
#218548749Saturday, June 10, 2017 8:13 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]