of     1   

CoralCuteness786
#218568230Saturday, June 10, 2017 4:24 PM GMT

Hello, welcome to ~Coral Cafe~. This is a simple layout of what you'll need to have and what you'll need to know for interview sessions. [INTRODUCTION] Each staff member must introduce themselves and their rank. You will also need to mention your role for the interview session. For example: "Hello, I am Coral, The Game Founder. I will be interviewing some of you today." [INTERVIEW RULES] -Failure to use grammar inside or outside of your interview will result in your own failure. -You must respect the staff, and also the other people who are at the interview. This rule must be followed outside of your interview, too. -You will have a minuet to answer each question as we need fast Bakers. -You have te n sec. to respond to an interviewer. This means if your interviewer asks a question like "Are you there? ,otherwise you will be seen as AFK. -All of the general rules must be followed inside and outside of interviews; no spamming. [INTERVIEW TIPS] -You must check the age of the person by doing ":age (username)". If the number is less than fi f teen, they will not be able to take the interview. This is to prevent banned users from coming back on another account, and also to prevent inexperienced users. -Make sure everyone is seated before you go through introductions and rules. If someone has 'stolen' somebody's seat, it does not matter. They are chosen to go up randomly.
iyadboi
#218628742Sunday, June 11, 2017 8:15 AM GMT

i love this cafe forever <3 :DD
SuperAo123_YouTube
#220288221Sunday, July 02, 2017 2:56 PM GMT

I use a tablet, so it takes a long time to type, especially since my tablet is very laggy and may crash. So i need extra time to type. Thank you!
CoralCuteness786
#220312840Sunday, July 02, 2017 9:37 PM GMT

Understandable.
JnsplayzmcYT
#220364519Monday, July 03, 2017 2:18 PM GMT

Can i interview now? I'm waiting for like few hours now... ;-;
CoralCuteness786
#220430016Tuesday, July 04, 2017 9:06 AM GMT

I've been waiting for more than a few hours. I thought you didn't want an inter veiw since i was asking when your gonna send it, You kept saying random stuff. I was just waiting for the answers. :P

of     1