of     1   

fetchlover111
#218723801Monday, June 12, 2017 2:43 PM GMT

(Don't include games that are in the genre of horror games, just games that have a horrific atmosphere at some point and/or something that's terrifying. Don't forget to include a reason as to why the game is scary in a way.) I'll start. Subnautica Well, i kinda saw this game a year ago, and it was a video of someone spawning 1,000 Sea Dragon Leviathans. My reaction kinda went like "What the heck?" And, earlier this year, i find a video of Markiplier playing it, so i watch it. *Boom* I'm now interested in Subnautica. Then i bought it, played for a few hours on a save, and then. The game starts to get scary, so i was around the Aurora, and then out of nowhere a fREAKING REAPER LEVIATHAN grabs my Seamoth and i almost fall off my ########(Some spoilers below...) Well, when you start to get deeper into the game, apparently there is a disease research facility, in the Lost River, and there is these deconstructed warpers just sitting there, dead (or alive, i forgot..) And there is this data terminal that if you take it, your umm, going to be (possibly) show a very disturbing animation, in which your hands start shaking, and start growing green dots. And now your infected with the Carar. (I'll stop here, cause writing that wall of text was painful, and i don't want to give out more spoilers.) *Subnautica references* https://www.roblox.com/library/856612815/art2
min1up
#218731928Monday, June 12, 2017 5:13 PM GMT

Metroid Prime Trilogy because Metroid Prime Trilogy (more specifically Prime 2 and 3) have the perfect atmosphere for a horror game. The corruption of things are horrifying in this game. Reading the logs in these games make it much worse. One of the logs of the G(censorship)FS soldiers in Metroid Prime 2 didn't think Samus existed, and she could never be a girl. The commander promised them that they would see Samus after their mission was over. Later, the whole G(censorship)FS crew died. In the end, Samus did meet them, but after they have died... The Terminal Corruption Death in Metroid Prime 3 literally gave me nightmares for years. G(censorship)FS Valhalla was traumatizing to go through, with all the mangled G(censorship)FS bodies embedded in Phazon. The metro(censorship)ids were absolutely scary in that area. Planet Phaaze embedded more of a fear in me than a fright because Samus was progressively getting corrupted.
CatBoy1235
#218733989Monday, June 12, 2017 5:46 PM GMT

Minecraft: Story Mode the fact that it exists should warrant an AO rating
Pumaface011
#218747335Monday, June 12, 2017 8:55 PM GMT

Earth Bound on e word, guy gus
tjlnintendo
#218751956Monday, June 12, 2017 9:58 PM GMT

I used to be afraid of Luigi's mansion. and also Majora's mask.
rsem9
#218752190Monday, June 12, 2017 10:01 PM GMT

minecraft: because the community won't be quiet about how they crafted logs and sticks
naum08
#218752649Monday, June 12, 2017 10:08 PM GMT

the morgue in batman arkham asylum always gives me the chills
Major_Degtyarev
#218754751Monday, June 12, 2017 10:37 PM GMT

ark survival spooked me at first went in really deep waters and saw an alpha dinosaur and thought it'd kill me and my dinosaur and i have a fear of large bodies of water
rsem9
#228254803Thursday, November 30, 2017 6:30 AM GMT

roblox is scarry

of     1