of     1   

Crownior
#218956053Thursday, June 15, 2017 8:57 PM GMT

Dear fellow ROBLOXians, So I would like to suggest to have a system like Discord and other communication systems has which is to have the option to be Online, Offline, Do Not Disturb and Invisible. --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Online (Green): They have the same function has most sounds like, Online is to show you are avaible, well pretty much connected to your account or ingame. Offline (Grey): Then there is offline which means you are currently logged out of your account. Invisible (Grey): Which means you will seem like you are currently offline to the others but you have access to everything like if you were online. It is kind of a way to go online without seeming suspicious in any ways. Do Not Disturb (Red): Means that you are online but you won't receive any notifications like friend request, chat and more. --------------------------------------------------------------------------- This would be very nice to have as a plus to the game and should be located where you usually look if you are online,building or offline on profil and Chat/Party. Have a good day, Crownior
ImAFatGuyLoLoL
#218956263Thursday, June 15, 2017 9:00 PM GMT

not bad
StoneThinker
#218956268Thursday, June 15, 2017 9:00 PM GMT

do not disturb should be a purple with a moon offline for red is good either way support Here we go, there I am! Where shall I head next?

of     1