Silver_ZephyrGaming
#219210303Monday, June 19, 2017 4:59 AM GMT

God*
aazabache
#219210489Monday, June 19, 2017 5:02 AM GMT

i hope roblox will terminate this swarm of idiot spam scam accounts and take down the sites where the greedy creator can drain accounts of all robux
Silver_ZephyrGaming
#219210695Monday, June 19, 2017 5:07 AM GMT

Thanks for agreeing!
Nk3214
#219213514Monday, June 19, 2017 6:12 AM GMT

Slap a ReCaptcha before sign up, OP. 【⏒!⏒】 AYY KID, THAT MAKES ME SALTY & SAVAGE 【⏒!⏒】
Ryneu
#219215352Monday, June 19, 2017 6:57 AM GMT

A majority of the people creating these accounts are making them using a botting program. The accounts are created quickly and easily bypass the current reCaptcha. Unlike people above me, I believe roblox shouldn't add "ReadMyDesc" or "ClickMe" to the username death pit. Roblox could solve this problem by adding a better reCaptcha system. Roblox should have a way to mass terminate these accounts. Support https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=219214070
minizigs
#219216687Monday, June 19, 2017 7:33 AM GMT

Support! My friend was getting given malware on his computer because of them. ! AYY KID THAT MAKES ME SALTY AND SAVAGE !
12mrcool
#219218359Monday, June 19, 2017 8:43 AM GMT

Yes it's going too far, like seriously? Now following people? I have a lot now of fake followers I'd rather real ones. It's also a problem because I like to have my message settings to followers and friends so any non friends can message me if needed for like group stuff or place stuff or something, now I can't do that. If they have Captchas they need to make them more stronger and more harder to bypass, if they don't have them then they need to add them. Also I think we need the option to remove any followers. Like I'm one who rarely plas a lot of games only one I play is Phantom Forces, but I'm more so a builder so I'm involved in some building groups and such so there being this bot stuff just makes it less enjoyable when I do want to play a game. Because also I put "don't add me unless we meet in game and talk or if we are I the same group" because I got sick of random people sending me requests now with this it's bots and on a more higher level of requests.
Mornicay123
#219218416Monday, June 19, 2017 8:46 AM GMT

i wish there was a h a c k e r on our side and hacked the bots' a d d r e s s
Silver_ZephyrGaming
#219243960Monday, June 19, 2017 6:44 PM GMT

That would be cool!
Silver_ZephyrGaming
#219244262Monday, June 19, 2017 6:49 PM GMT

I agree with you mrcool
FangABXY
#219895232Tuesday, June 27, 2017 7:51 PM GMT

Basically, to avoid them: Do not play on any games, as there are users infected (Followed by bots who attempt to follow other players)and being in a game with them will infect you Do not friend people, as their followers may be the clickmes and such and if you friend people, the clickmes will harass you. Do not join any groups, as there are people who advertise or are zombified by the bots (They sadly fell into the clickmes trap and gave their ######### letting the clickmes take over their accounts as bots). They might be followed by bots too, who are on the group and will try to attack you Do not open Roblox, as its a mess with these bots and the game is ruined Do not own an account, as the clickmes will infect and destroy you These are simple ways to prevent ever having to see these eye torture bots. This is why Roblox MUST DO SOMETHING!!!!!!! THESE ARE THE ONLY WAYS TO AVOID THESE BOTS!!! AND ALL OF THEM DEFEAT THE PURPOSE OF ROBLOX!!!! IF PEOPLE SEE THE BOT ASAULT, THEY WILL QUIT!!!!!
DR2D2
#219895793Tuesday, June 27, 2017 8:03 PM GMT

well roblox can shut the robux sites down like valve does. with the cs go betting. then ban the people who comment go to said site for free robux and the click me sites. support The Simpsons couch gags are like Superbowl ads. That's you watch it for.
FangABXY
#219935724Wednesday, June 28, 2017 5:55 AM GMT

I know it may resemble spam, but I think I found how this syndicate works. The mastermind creates a bot that creates bot/alt accounts on Roblox. The bots try to friend and follow people, and every so often, checks if each user is playing a game, and if so, they do the same to the other people, like a virus. The ###### site they all advertises to (OMG ITS CONSTANTLY UPDATED *Hisses with anger*) uses their personal info given for "Their own anti-bot purposes" and sells it, allowing the site to pay hackers (maybe) via #### ### to update the hacking tool. The only viable way (Which I tell in reports as much as possible) to end this organization is to take legal action and sue the site Nintendo Style, unless the assault on poor poor roblox takes place from multiple IPs and such, and an investigation might take months and might need Roblox to be shut off, screwing it up with Roblox devs and such falling into the red.
jetstreamx10
#219940678Wednesday, June 28, 2017 7:27 AM GMT

For everytime I see a post like this, I will copy and paste this message to notify everyone that I e-mailed ROBLOX support about this. This is the message I got. "Patrick, Jun 7, 18:52 PDT: Hello there, Thank you for your report. While we cannot disclose actions we take, please be assured we are looking into this. Also note that you will not be subject to moderation based on these incidents if you were not involved in them. Sincerely, Patrick Technical Support Roblox" Second message I have said. This is extra text I am saying for being accused of spamming. weekly manner is a person and this signature is a poor self-promotion
ConvolutedReality
#219941480Wednesday, June 28, 2017 7:47 AM GMT

Support, I've got 80 friend requests from them
ReaIG
#219941512Wednesday, June 28, 2017 7:48 AM GMT

who that
FangABXY
#219968932Wednesday, June 28, 2017 6:26 PM GMT

Well tell support that if the problem is ignored, it may cause the loss of Roblox. With these spam alts, they will take up followers, make the friend request system useless, as the only thing on the friends tab are bots and not people who want to be friends. Also, with the stupid hacking tool they advertise, one can buy outrageous builders club, generate millions of robux, and steal millions of real dollars in the exchange program, which the company won't be able to earn back because the robux wasn't paid for from anybody. Without money, Roblox will be unable to support its servers, and they may have to be removed, preventing people from playing games, and if the purpose of Roblox is to build cool games and have people play them easily, then the purpose has been defeated. And that's assuming that the spam alt attacks don't scare away or scam new players, who might leave Roblox or dislike it and share distaste about it elsewhere. If I'm correct, the link to the atrocious hacking tool is roblox.store/redeem. Sue the domain and take it down permanently, as its the Mother Brain behind this assault.
Silver_ZephyrGaming
#220085692Friday, June 30, 2017 4:25 AM GMT

Thanks for the support everyone!
FangABXY
#220092005Friday, June 30, 2017 6:17 AM GMT

no problem. Just have the devs at roblox do something
Silver_ZephyrGaming
#220148217Friday, June 30, 2017 11:44 PM GMT

Ya, I think they are working on it. Silver Zephyr
Eagleman443
#220148286Friday, June 30, 2017 11:45 PM GMT

Even if you ban them all More of them will appear Not ready reading siggy. Abort, Retry, Fail?
Silver_ZephyrGaming
#220148640Friday, June 30, 2017 11:51 PM GMT

Ya.
FangABXY
#220176983Saturday, July 01, 2017 6:45 AM GMT

I actually noticed that Roblox might actually be putting this issue under control :) I haven't noticed a swarm of clickmes after playing a game, and haven't for a few days. You can tell its getting better, as I got like 3-6 each game session. I'll check to see if the hacking site is removed (hope so). I mean, I don't think Roblox can prevent the bots from stalking me and keep within their ethics code, right?
FangABXY
#220177355Saturday, July 01, 2017 6:51 AM GMT

*Update* *Hisses with discontent* Its still there, and it was updated on the 25th, and even worse, the link on site is all "Schools out june prizes". Dung. Pure dung. First of all, most people get out in may this year, second, its acting as if its doing us a favor. . . But I hate it a nanometer less, because its not bricking my friend requests, and I realized that I can block the stalkerbots so everythingz fixed here. . . or rather, 98.6
Silver_ZephyrGaming
#220249678Sunday, July 02, 2017 2:55 AM GMT

And how would I block them?