of     1   

BDiddy05
#219122804Sunday, June 18, 2017 1:06 AM GMT

Roblox is getting worse everyday. Well, first, it started off with the chat cencorship. A lot of words that were approiate for Roblox, such as numbers, and greetings, and other languages, were blocked. In games like Project: Pokemon, or Pokemon Brick Bronze you would tell the level of a Pokemon, but you couldn't because numbers were blocked. And if you were to spell the numbers, that was also blocked. But then, it just got worse from there. A lot of games were being taken down for no reason, and being put under review for several weeks, but others were just shut down for no reason. But then Roblox screwed the forums for players. And no, A Twitch raider Quack did not ruin the forums. But Roblox ruined the forums. I had an idea for Roblox so I went to the suggestions and I suggested that they should add it too more consoles. And in that same forum, I also asked if they could have a option for grapchics quality, and render distance instead of them being mixed into one. 15 minutes later, the post was taken down and I was ban for 3 days. And I didn't spam, I posted once. And it did not violate or break any of Roblox's rules. And then Roblox changed the date of players to post on forums. I could still, but this ruined them, as people who's accounts were too young couldn't help me with questions, and help others. And now New players, and old players, are leaving Roblox. And it's unfair. Roblox, please, I beg you, PLEASE FIX ROBLOX AND CHANGE IT BACK TO NORMAL. PLEASE,
ivansghost
#219122853Sunday, June 18, 2017 1:07 AM GMT

### does not simply fix roblox
ivansghost
#219122864Sunday, June 18, 2017 1:07 AM GMT

## ##
oscarbro
#219122869Sunday, June 18, 2017 1:07 AM GMT

Xfu,ck Yea You got my Support Xnig,ga
ivansghost
#219122911Sunday, June 18, 2017 1:08 AM GMT

o nq e*
Robloxian2459
#219123479Sunday, June 18, 2017 1:17 AM GMT

tl;dr. P.S. Is this another... well... "UNBAN HIM," thread?

of     1