DR2D2
#219234371Monday, June 19, 2017 4:18 PM GMT

edit support insert signature here
Nk3214
#219234942Monday, June 19, 2017 4:27 PM GMT

bump. 【⏒!⏒】 AYY KID, THAT MAKES ME SALTY & SAVAGE 【⏒!⏒】
smxlin
#219235724Monday, June 19, 2017 4:39 PM GMT

This is the most ignorant idea I have seen so far in this year! Well done, you've achieved a whole new level of idiotic.
bvkd
#219236345Monday, June 19, 2017 4:48 PM GMT

support no matter how hard roblox tries, there's going to be another article, and another, and another. it's never going to end
stinkeybird05
#219237399Monday, June 19, 2017 5:03 PM GMT

Parents Acutally lose their IQ as they get older,this is proof because of the fact they think ROBLOX Is unsafe from predators When EVERY GAME online,may have predators. It doesn't matter what they say,ROBLOX Isn't an exception,it's a sandbox where you can chat,of course there will be predators They should educate their kids about predators and how to avoid them. Blame the parents,not the kids Color splash!
Dinoteddi
#219238115Monday, June 19, 2017 5:14 PM GMT

Roblox has been ruined due to these updates.Blame the children and their parents for these terrible updates nobody wanted like parental controls-dumb , default colours and the filter
ryan1723
#219238171Monday, June 19, 2017 5:15 PM GMT

yes
Space887
#219238243Monday, June 19, 2017 5:16 PM GMT

The parents just want roblox worse. Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
konlon15
#219238315Monday, June 19, 2017 5:17 PM GMT

"A long time back, some parent complained to Roblox because his child got kidnapped by a stranger. Apparently, it was because the child wasn't safe on the Internet and the parents didn't realize this and complained to Roblox. Roblox thought it was their fault, so they decided to use the broken filter from Community Sift. YES, A BROKEN FILTER." Actually this is completely wrong. I have no idea where you got this backstory from, and Community Sift Filter isn't broken. It has several security levels. Have you noticed how little filtering there is on the forums? That's because the forums have a lower security level than the games. The games have too high security level, which makes the filter go crazy. You see, the filter isn't a word for word or sentence filter. It is a neural network, an AI(Artificial Intelligence). It can learn by itself what words and sentences are inappropriate, and can therefore filter things much better than any human made filter. What are "Default Colors"? You talk about it a lot, but you never explain what it is. If you're talking about default clothes, these only apply if both legs are the same color. You can change the color of one to a similar color and it's all fixed. These are so that players can't be ####### in-game, and they actually look pretty nice. You say that ROBLOX is going "downhill", but you should realize that if ROBLOX is still alive in 5 years, which considering their amazing performance is highly plausible, some of the children today will be the LitoZinnamons tomorrow. Listening to these parents helps the company, because it reduces all the negative media coverage. Lots of parents google a game before letting their children see it, and if the first results are about predators, of course they won't let their children play it. This means that ROBLOX looses many possible great developers, and therefore possibly thousands of revenue. This got kind of long, but still, you need to chill. ROBLOX is better than ever, and those who deny so are fools blinded by nostalgia. I guess it's modern to have a "siggy" here?
sonichu413
#219262918Monday, June 19, 2017 11:34 PM GMT

"Indie game devs actually don't tend to bribe the media as many devs put up a clause in their terms of service, EULA, or Privacy Policy that makes them not liable for anything one of their players do" I wasn't talking about online games, I mean stuff like ########### Quest" and "Gone Home". And also the kind of people who pay the media to hate certain other games and "localize" them, removing animations, costumes, and sometimes even whole features because "omg people don't want to pay attention to us! shame them into doing so by removing better options!"
marcel878
#219267456Tuesday, June 20, 2017 12:46 AM GMT

Its funny when the parents blame roblox when THERE KIDs are having "parties" in meepcity those kids were lured into nothing they made the choice to OD
DailyNightmarebonnie
#219268005Tuesday, June 20, 2017 12:55 AM GMT

The parents are complaining because their child gave "personal" information about themselves to the predator the kids that gave their "personal" information felt like they were not safe from the internet so ROBLOX made the filter (i think thats why the filter happened) so since ROBLOX is a "childish" community they made the filter (i think) so that children who play ROBLOX can feel like they're safe i don't know about bypassing the filter i saw some forums that had swears that weren't filtered.
DailyNightmarebonnie
#219268106Tuesday, June 20, 2017 12:56 AM GMT

The parents do mostly complain that their child are un safe from ROBLOX.
Eagleman443
#219271361Tuesday, June 20, 2017 1:42 AM GMT

It ain't ROBLOX's fault It's the community's fault Maybe if our community wasn't filled with OD'ers and if ROBLOX would've take action against them, the strict chat filter wouldn't happen But no, they just do nothing about it, smh "Ice cold refreshing Sprite" - Lil Yachty
Nk3214
#219275823Tuesday, June 20, 2017 2:51 AM GMT

To: K o n You have good points, but I need to point out what I mean. "It can learn by itself what words and sentences are inappropriate, and can therefore filter things much better than any human made filter." That's the problem, it censors stuff that doesn't need to be censored. Like in the round Balloon Hunt from Mad Games I was trying to tell my friend how many balloons I got, and I couldn't because of the filter. The Roblox made filter was way better, it only censored swear words Also, I heard that story from someone here a long time back. I don't know if it's true, but considering the parents complaining recently it sounds true. Also, when I mean default colors yes, I mean default clothes. I know that we can bypass it, but having to bypass it to be normal is just sad. I mean, it's wrong to be n a k e, but default clothes should only apply to realistic skin tones (what's wrong with being all red?) Listen, I'm saying that Roblox will go downhill if they continue to listen to parents who have no idea how to keep their children safe on the Internet. I made this thread because I was mad that Roblox was making all these useless updates thanks to the parents. And the worst part is that the media makes it seem true, and Roblox has to do something. Instead of listening to parents and making pointless updates, I say we look at sonic's idea of just paying those parents. Or listen to Br ax and just don't be "ON IT!". 【⏒!⏒】 AYY KID, THAT MAKES ME SALTY & SAVAGE 【⏒!⏒】
Nk3214
#219275967Tuesday, June 20, 2017 2:53 AM GMT

"This is the most ignorant idea I have seen so far in this year! Well done, you've achieved a whole new level of idiotic." What you're saying is that Roblox should continue making useless updates and listen to those parents who have no idea how to keep their children safe on the Internet. 【⏒!⏒】 AYY KID, THAT MAKES ME SALTY & SAVAGE 【⏒!⏒】
Nk3214
#219276802Tuesday, June 20, 2017 3:05 AM GMT

bump. 【⏒!⏒】 AYY KID, THAT MAKES ME SALTY & SAVAGE 【⏒!⏒】
Nk3214
#219278840Tuesday, June 20, 2017 3:32 AM GMT

b. 【⏒!⏒】 AYY KID, THAT MAKES ME SALTY & SAVAGE 【⏒!⏒】
AyyItsTricksho_T
#219279227Tuesday, June 20, 2017 3:38 AM GMT

This is a major problem. This is probably why they use safechat, but not all XIII - kids are dumb enough to give away personal info. - Trick sho_T - Don't judge me.
Nk3214
#219279547Tuesday, June 20, 2017 3:42 AM GMT

And guys, if you agree that Roblox should stop listen to complaining parents who don't know how to keep their kid safe on the Internet, say "Support". 【⏒!⏒】 AYY KID, THAT MAKES ME SALTY & SAVAGE 【⏒!⏒】
Nk3214
#219279575Tuesday, June 20, 2017 3:42 AM GMT

stop listening* 【⏒!⏒】 AYY KID, THAT MAKES ME SALTY & SAVAGE 【⏒!⏒】
yeox769
#219279692Tuesday, June 20, 2017 3:44 AM GMT

Yeah, no. I can already hear the lawsuits coming. kthxbai
Nk3214
#219279844Tuesday, June 20, 2017 3:46 AM GMT

^ What I mean is that if Roblox is going to make an update to help these parents, it has to be good, and these last II updates they've made to 'try' and help these parents are pointless. We could consider sonic's idea about just paying the media and moving on. 【⏒!⏒】 AYY KID, THAT MAKES ME SALTY & SAVAGE 【⏒!⏒】
gianni8979troll
#219280896Tuesday, June 20, 2017 4:02 AM GMT

I would Absoutly ignore them, I just would tone it done with the filters