of     1   

rauf44
#219227209Monday, June 19, 2017 1:59 PM GMT

You have to know before applying that your information will be kept private and only 1 person will see it (Me). To make this application you have to message me, you can do that by copying and pasting the questions. (You need to follow me to message me.) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 1.) How old are you (Be honest) 2.) How active are you on school days and in the weekend on scale to 1-10 (1=hour) (10=hours) 3. How would you describe yourself? (Max 15 words) 4.) Please write a short introduction about yourself, including 3 flaws, and 3 positive https://forum.roblox.com/forum/things (The best and worst). 5. What would you do if there was someone breaking the rules in the discord or roblox group? ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Some extra info. If I accept your friend request you do NOT come to me to ask to record I come to YOU. You can ask me to play a game sometimes but do not spam me. Also when I am recording and it is not your turn don't get in the scene get somewhere else so you won't interrupt the scene. If you pass the application you will get to record with me if the recording goes well you will get the rank otherwise you will have to wait and try later again. I wish you luck
xvbones
#219230121Monday, June 19, 2017 3:04 PM GMT

of     1