of     1   

Dwayne_RBLX
#219268521Tuesday, June 20, 2017 1:02 AM GMT

National Guard Application. 1. Name - Dwayne_RBLX 2. Date - 6/19/2017 7:43 PM 3. Any Previous National Guard Experience? - No, but i have lots of experience in Law Enforcement and policing. I am and was a HR in many policing groups. 4. If So List - 5. What Makes you a unique individual - Being smart makes me a very unique individual because i can understand people and being smart makes it easier for me to do things because i already know how to do it. 6. Why should be we pick you over other Enlists? - I should be picked over other enlists because i’m capable of doing many things to benefit and represent Fairview National Guard. I’m very professional. By being professional i can represent Fairview National Guard in many positive ways. I’m also very active. Being active allows me to quickly load up and get to emergencies if anybody needs me. I don’t lag much, which would also make it quicker. By being this way, people won’t need to worry about being hurt or injured in Fairview because of all of the skills and care that i can bring. I keep things where they belong. Doing this allows me to do my job and not worry about other things or people because they won’t have anything to do with the National Guard 7. What are some of your values? I’m very creative. - I can can come up with creative ways to help people when someone isn’t there. I’m very fast, i can get to places quickly, quick reflexes to help me keep myself safe and others around me. I have good sight. I can see my screen very well and can easily see my surroundings. I’m a very fast typer also. I can type quickly, work with the computer, they keyboard. I’m also good at interacting with people. I can help people, get to know people, get closer to the community, understand people, and people can understand me mainly. 8. Are you in any other Departments in Fairview If So List. - I’m not in any of the Fairview departments yet, though i plan to get into some. Dwayne_RBLX

of     1