of     1   

iiVanilla_Kreamx
#219275754Tuesday, June 20, 2017 2:51 AM GMT

Sup robloxians! Vanilla here! and today i have a few words to say about role-players! (Disclaimer: THIS IS ALL MY OPINION!IF I OFFEND YOU, I'M SORRY!) Role-players are many new people. Sometimes even new players like guests would join. It's okay! We sometimes mess up on learning the controls too! Multiple times guests and new players would come and kind of mess up the role-play. (Nothing against guests or new players) I've had this happen to me and it can get annoying after a few minutes.. However, if they ask to join the role-play, let them in! It's always best to include others! Oders.. Don't even get me started with them.. They're everywhere! Just play a role-play game like Wolves Life or City of Robloxia and you'll be sure to find some! They role-play inappropriately in front of others! If you online date you first agreed to the rules that you would not do stuff like that once you joined the game. Then you broke those rules. There was a new game recently released called "Wolves Life Casual Beta" They released a wolf called "Fat Wolf" In the description it clearly said "This is not an inappropriate wolf "If you do role-play as this you will be banned from all of the creator's games" I'm very glad they put that in the description! It supports the fact that online dating is not right and this is meant to be an innocent game! Well robloxians that's all that I have for now! Please don't online date! please don't be annoying to others! I hope I did not offend anyone in any type of way! -Vanilla

of     1