of     1   

MoonStoneToughgirl
#219293091Tuesday, June 20, 2017 9:03 AM GMT

Create your own wolf and Roleplay in the reply Rules (I know but they are fair enough) You have to atleast have o ne weakness Please don't Ruin anyone's fun Wolf Types: Demon wolf / half Demon Winged Wolf / like dragon wings or angel wing Normal Wolf Elements: Lightning Darkness Nature Fire Snow Water. (Any Element Suggestions Contact me) Thank You and Enjoy! :3
MoonStoneToughgirl
#219293156Tuesday, June 20, 2017 9:07 AM GMT

Name: Moon Element: Lightning Wolf Type: wolf
MoonStoneToughgirl
#219293446Tuesday, June 20, 2017 9:22 AM GMT

Moon would look down the cliff for anyone seeing a Winged wolf flying to a mountain she would follow the wolf into a cave the wolf would turn around and look at Moon flapping their wings ???: who are you and how dare you trespass the lands of snow wolves entrance I am Moon of Lightning wolves and am not trespassing as I am not passing the entrance sir ???: *snarls* You have no right to speak to a winged of so Whatever Man I will leave but I am gonna come back
R2Q
#219296720Tuesday, June 20, 2017 11:52 AM GMT

shoots wolf "Mmmmm. Dinner."
MoonStoneToughgirl
#219297820Tuesday, June 20, 2017 12:39 PM GMT

( wha? )
MoonStoneToughgirl
#219297900Tuesday, June 20, 2017 12:42 PM GMT

Moon would settle in a cave hoping for a peaceful tomorrow While waking up she would go for hunting and finds a squirrel After finishing the meal she would head to that mountain and entered into the snow realm of cold Hello? Anyone here -She would sigh then walk up to a nearby cave and rest
MoonStoneToughgirl
#219334242Tuesday, June 20, 2017 11:18 PM GMT

If Nobody decides To join this place will be dead I made this for fun anywho so it's free to just RP in I am gonna check here every day)
SwedishLemon
#219341560Wednesday, June 21, 2017 1:13 AM GMT

A hunter and his son shoot Moon and cart her carcass out of the cave. "Now son, the trick to a clean cut is to cut around the tendon. There's a bit of a crunch if you cut against the bone and it won't leave you with some nice, clean meat, ya understand?" "I understand, pa." The hunter's son then plunged a knife straight into Moon's thigh and began cutting across the pelvis meat. Crck, crck, crck. Sliiick. The lower half of the wolf's corpse was perfectly cut... just like pa wanted. "Did I do good, pa?" "Ya did better than good, son. Ya did the best job I could'a asked for." --- The hunter sat down for dinner, eating the wolf his son had killed that morning. The son entered the room and took a seat. "Ya okay, son?" "Um, nah, pa. I got something I gotta talk to you about." "Well alright, son," the hunter responded, eating bits of Moon the wolf and swallowing them down between breaths. "Say what 'ya need to say." "You said you'd always be proud of me, right pa?" "Course, son." "Well, pa... I... I like men." The hunter choked, dropping his fork. He then looked up to his son, looking him straight in the eye. "How long?" "W-wha-" "How long did you know this?" The father's voice was rough and loud. "A-a few years now, pa..." The father looked him more intensely in the eye. "Son..." "Y-yeah, pa?" "I couldn't care less who 'ya like, so long as you keep bein' yourself." Tears welled up in the hunter's son's eyes, and he tossed himself up from the chair and embraced his father in a hug. They accepted each other without hesitation, as all true families should... And that's how Moon the Wolf helped unite a family.
SwedishLemon
#219420074Thursday, June 22, 2017 2:50 AM GMT

arent u goin 2 keep rpin? bump
TheDarkGod13
#219420462Thursday, June 22, 2017 2:55 AM GMT

That ending was too incredible. Nothing can follow it.
BrotoBrother
#219425172Thursday, June 22, 2017 3:59 AM GMT

A man in a dark crimson cloak sits amongst a rock as he stares through the window of the Hunter and his boy. The mysterious figure reaches for his pocket - drawing his short-bladed dagger. The metal was of poor quality, it was a tad dull as well. Dirt is visible between the plastic handle and the blade. The blade's figure was curved and had a cylinder like dent up the middle of the blade. The cloaked man slowly retracts his knees against his chest; preparing to push himself upward into a standing position. His feet rub up against the dirt as they pull in. The man launches himself back onto his hind legs. While shifting his stance - he maintains the dagger within his left palm. Minutes pass as the man stares down at the son sleeping and the father sitting in the living room. His opportunity is clear, he takes this moment to rush down the hill of moss covered rocks, still clenching onto his dagger. Just then: A very large shirtless/pantless man breaks into the cottage of the two person family. He rolls into a ball and jumps into the window - destroying it on impact. He is wearing a fairy tutu upon his completely white undergarments. The man's structure was that of sumo wrestlers. He is wielding a wand as he stands on the shattered glass. It is pink and small. The chubby fairy man walks toward the boy's bedroom - belly bumping down his door with a single gut pound. As the boy remains asleep, the tubby gives him a gentle but slobbery peck on his forehead. The man disappears into the night. If you think about it, every sci-fi movie to ever exist is kind of ridiculous.
SwedishLemon
#219428274Thursday, June 22, 2017 4:47 AM GMT

wth
BrotoBrother
#219431058Thursday, June 22, 2017 5:32 AM GMT

What? I think it was a pretty nice story. If you think about it, every sci-fi movie to ever exist is kind of ridiculous.
00sonicthehedgehog00
#219431586Thursday, June 22, 2017 5:41 AM GMT

I come out of nowhere and eat the man and he tasted like candy the ultimate trashposter
00sonicthehedgehog00
#219431908Thursday, June 22, 2017 5:46 AM GMT

later, I find the snow wolf at the tundra, i sneak up towards it, ready to shoot. I sneak up and then in a flash, the hunt was successful. I would be going home on a full stomach. the ultimate trashposter
00sonicthehedgehog00
#219432197Thursday, June 22, 2017 5:51 AM GMT

wheres my glock im tryina skin some dogs please where the baker at
00sonicthehedgehog00
#219479803Thursday, June 22, 2017 9:58 PM GMT

k skninned dog it was hard 🔥🔥🔥Lit🔥🔥🔥
Terrelleisdone
#219490678Friday, June 23, 2017 12:38 AM GMT

Name:Amid Linclair Features: -Silver fur -Scars laced on to his face almost like it's meant to be there -Light abstract purple orbs as eyes -Not that tall. Mostly a short wolf Family: -Dad (Deceased) -Mother (Deceased) -Brother (???) Setting: A faraway winter land during a blizzard in a cave. Rp Start: "I should've killed the wolf when I had a chance." I'd growl under my breath, wiping away the frost from my hurting eye lids. "I wouldn't be in here if I had just poke its eyes out." I'd slam my paw onto the cave. I always wondered if I should just call for brother. Just a howl will do and he come running for me. But... "I'm afraid...What if he abandons me...He couldn't just find me here anyway even if I howled like I never did before..."
Henrypika
#219490866Friday, June 23, 2017 12:40 AM GMT

SWEDISH WITH THE KILL!

of     1