of     1   

Veroax
#219327696Tuesday, June 20, 2017 9:31 PM GMT

Posting in this sub-forum for a reason. There will be a vote to change the logo! But I will not be making it! All of you will have a chance to make a logo, but you have to have the word "ATSI" in the middle. You can also put the group's motto below the logo if you want. The reason why i am not making it, is to give people a chance to test out their creativity. Once everyone makes a logo and the contest ends, You will have a chance to like or dislike the logos i pick. This will be a vote. If it has the most likes, or if i like it a lot, it will be the new logo. There will only be 3 logos i will pick, and those will be voted upon. Or i may pick only one logo and that will be the logo. The winner will receive: 1) 50 Robux 2) Invite to the clan 3) Special rank (The winner gets to choose what to call this rank.) 4) Respect, anyone who fights with the winner in the group wall will have 3 warnings. If they ignore the warnings, they will be exiled or put in a bad rank. Once you are done making the logo, upload it as a roblox decal and post it in the group wall. After the day it ends, i will put the 3 logos in the group shout. I want you to vote on which is the best in the group wall. I want the group logo to be unique. Please try to make it look good. This contest is for the Active S&I'ers group. The contest ends on 25th! Sincerely, The founder of the Active S&I'ers group.

of     1