of     8   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

XxKittyKat_xX
#219358973Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:45 AM GMT

when i just try to play ROBLOX, i find basically around ## - ## bots following my account every single day. my notifications are like filled with more than ### friend requests everyday and it takes me hours to block all of them. then, the next day i want to play ROBLOX i need to block more of them. today i gave up. i just want ROBLOX to notice this because its now a big issue which only started less than # weeks ago. i also want to know if June 30th is the day ROBLOX turns off all accounts. because ive spent more than ## ####### ### dollars) on ROBLOX to enhance my experience. ROBLOX is changing for the worst.
graphicmoddingX
#219358986Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:45 AM GMT

when i just try to play ROBLOX, i find basically around ## - ## bots following my account every single day. my notifications are like filled with more than ### friend requests everyday and it takes me hours to block all of them. then, the next day i want to play ROBLOX i need to block more of them. today i gave up. i just want ROBLOX to notice this because its now a big issue which only started less than # weeks ago. i also want to know if June 30th is the day ROBLOX turns off all accounts. because ive spent more than ## ####### ### dollars) on ROBLOX to enhance my experience. ROBLOX is changing for the worst.
NoobSalad
#219359005Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:45 AM GMT

CrystallineGrid
#219359023Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:46 AM GMT

XxKittyKat_xX
#219359052Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:46 AM GMT

elitestormtrooper111
#219359083Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:47 AM GMT

Syllatone
#219359165Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:48 AM GMT

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.
Lord_Kek
#219359256Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:50 AM GMT

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.
Dylan_50
#219359280Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:50 AM GMT

when i just try to play ROBLOX, i find basically around ## - ## bots following my account every single day. my notifications are like filled with more than ### friend requests everyday and it takes me hours to block all of them. then, the next day i want to play ROBLOX i need to block more of them. today i gave up. i just want ROBLOX to notice this because its now a big issue which only started less than # weeks ago. i also want to know if June 30th is the day ROBLOX turns off all accounts. because ive spent more than ## ####### ### dollars) on ROBLOX to enhance my experience. ROBLOX is changing for the worst. Your average RTer. @Dylan_50 on Twitter.
Toadal_Dude
#219359319Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:51 AM GMT

when i just try to play ROBLOX, i find basically around ## - ## bots following my account every single day. my notifications are like filled with more than ### friend requests everyday and it takes me hours to block all of them. then, the next day i want to play ROBLOX i need to block more of them. today i gave up. i just want ROBLOX to notice this because its now a big issue which only started less than # weeks ago. i also want to know if June 30th is the day ROBLOX turns off all accounts. because ive spent more than ## ####### ### dollars) on ROBLOX to enhance my experience. ROBLOX is changing for the worst. pokkapoka! inside their heads are nothing!
Volleybot
#219359535Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:54 AM GMT

antang123
#219359572Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:55 AM GMT

luis152323
#219359589Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:55 AM GMT

when i just try to play ROBLOX, i find basically around ## - ## bots following my account every single day. my notifications are like filled with more than ### friend requests everyday and it takes me hours to block all of them. then, the next day i want to play ROBLOX i need to block more of them. today i gave up. i just want ROBLOX to notice this because its now a big issue which only started less than # weeks ago. i also want to know if June 30th is the day ROBLOX turns off all accounts. because ive spent more than ## ####### ### dollars) on ROBLOX to enhance my experience. ROBLOX is changing for the worst. ~devHoodie aka luis15232 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CORxKCk_QSs
elitestormtrooper111
#219361961Wednesday, June 21, 2017 6:35 AM GMT

jacobcornfield
#219362007Wednesday, June 21, 2017 6:36 AM GMT

Lord_Kek
#219362099Wednesday, June 21, 2017 6:38 AM GMT

COMBO BREAKER!!!
TwistingKaleidoscope
#219362108Wednesday, June 21, 2017 6:38 AM GMT

graphicmoddingX
#219364154Wednesday, June 21, 2017 7:12 AM GMT

Void55
#219364300Wednesday, June 21, 2017 7:15 AM GMT

is this the new meme
MrCreeper134
#219364310Wednesday, June 21, 2017 7:15 AM GMT

when i just try to play ROBLOX, i find basically around FitnessGram pacer bots following my account every single day. my notifications are like filled with more than 20m of friend requests everyday and it takes me hours to block all of them. then, the next day i want to play ROBLOX i need to run more of them. today i gave up. i just want ROBLOX to notice this because its now a big issue which only started less than 20 weeks ago. i also want to know if June 30th is the day ROBLOX turns off all beeps and sounds. because ive spent more than 20 FitnessGram dollars) on ROBLOX to enhance my running experience. ROBLOX is changing for the worst.
R0ttenEggs
#219364354Wednesday, June 21, 2017 7:16 AM GMT

Someone needs to make this their siggy
graphicmoddingX
#219364425Wednesday, June 21, 2017 7:17 AM GMT

elitestormtrooper111
#219394693Wednesday, June 21, 2017 8:16 PM GMT

Pink_Guest
#219395079Wednesday, June 21, 2017 8:22 PM GMT

MarioCrafter_12
#219395375Wednesday, June 21, 2017 8:28 PM GMT

when i just try to play ROBLOX, i find basically around ## - ## bots following my account every single day. my notifications are like filled with more than ### friend requests everyday and it takes me hours to block all of them. then, the next day i want to play ROBLOX i need to block more of them. today i gave up. i just want ROBLOX to notice this because its now a big issue which only started less than # weeks ago. i also want to know if June 30th is the day ROBLOX turns off all accounts. because ive spent more than ## ####### ### dollars) on ROBLOX to enhance my experience. ROBLOX is changing for the worst. How 2 normal?

of     8   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right