of     1   

Sergeant_Castillo
#219470796Thursday, June 22, 2017 7:43 PM GMT

[NAME]: Serg#################[DATE AND TIME]: 6/22/17/ 2:00 PM [JOIN DATE]: 6/21/17 [NAME(S) OF PREVIOUS EMPLOYER(S)]: LASD, Firestone State Patrol, RCMP, Dockland Police Department. [TITLE(S) OF PREVIOUS OCCUPATION(S)]: LASD- Assistant Sheriff, FSP-Trooper, RCMP- Officer, DPD- Officer. • Have you been convicted of a serious crime at Steuben County? If so, list the offences below: No sir, I have not. • Do you have any form of Law Enforcement experience? Mark an X within the box. [X] YES [] NO If you marked no, what experiences and training do you desire to receive within the Steuben County Sheriff's Office? I marked yes. • Why do you think a position with the Steuben County Sheriff's Office is right for you? I've seen a youtuber named Aspiring Cald and he told his viewers about the group, I decided to join because of how good the game was and the department was. • When should a Law Enforcement Officer draw their firearm? When should they discharge (fire) it? When an officer is being shot at or attacked in a way that he can't defend himself properly. • State the important and key aspects of the Community Guidelines and Rules. Why do you believe ROBLOX placed these guidelines and rules for players to follow? Honestly, I believe the reason they put those guidelines and rules for us to follow is because we don't break them, they don't want us to mess up everything and troll in games. • State the flaws and negative impacts the community faces from exploiters and people who use third-party software. Why do you think this is becoming a big problem within ROBLOX nowadays? The exploiters always mess up something that cannot be fixed unless the game is restarted and by then most of the people leave because they're mad. *[MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS]* [TRAFFIC QUESTIONS] •[1] Is it legal to park next to a fire hydrant? [] Absolutely [X] No •[2] When are head and tail lights used amongst automobile? Are they mandatory or optional? [] Optional; rarely or never used within automobiles [X] Mandatory; used when visibility is low and in areas of darkness [] Optional; can or cannot be used during the night or day time •[3] When approaching a stop sign you must, [X] Come to a complete stop [] Roll through looking both ways [] Ignore and Proceed [BASIC KNOWLEDGE QUESTIONS] •[1] As an Officer of the law, while engaged in a physical confrontation (a fist fight) what is the proper measure to take? [X] Call backup and fight back with your fists [] Draw your baton and demand the perpetrator to get back [] Draw your firearm and open fire on the perpetrator •[2] As an Officer of the law, while engaged in a foot pursuit with a perpetrator, what is the proper measure to take? [X] Call backup and continue on foot [] Draw your firearm and open fire on the perpetrator to stop him/her [] Continue on foot without calling backup [] Let the perpetrator go •[3] As an Officer of the law are you, at any time exempt from any traffic or general laws? [] Absolutely [] Only if the situation permits [X] No •[4] During a traffic stop, an Officer should radio in the: [] Unit number, Vehicle make/color, occupants [X] Vehicle make/Color, Occupants, Location [] Unit number, Occupants, Location [] Unit number, Vehicle make/Color, Occupants, Location [SHORT ANSWER PARAGRAPH QUESTIONS] Please complete these questions in 4-6 sentences. •[1] In 3-4 sentences, explain why you feel that you stand-out of all of the other candidates applying. What is special about you? Will you be a good addition onto the department? I'm not gonna lie, I've been doing police work for 6 years, I know my police codes, guidelines, and rules of the group. I've been doing police patrols since 2013, ever since GTA 5 came out my buddies and I would do a patrol every once and now. I feel the reason I'm special is because I have a good angle of police work, like I just know advanced things about police work. I will be a good addition to the department, I don't wanna be in a good group and do bad in the best group I've ever seen. •[2] In 3-4 sentences, explain what you would do in the situation of a normal traffic stop. First, you get a plate check on the vehicle. You proceed to get the license and proof that the person you pulled over registered the vehicle. •[3] In 3-4 sentences, explain the importance of using proper radio codes and language while on-duty. First, you have to get your uniform on, and everything you need. You then get into your vehicle. When leaving the station tell dispatch you're 10-8. After that go ahead and go patrol. •[4] In 3-4 sentences, explain why it is important for Law Enforcement Officers to uphold the law. First of all, you don't want anyone to break the law. You're employed in the law and you're supposed to enforce it. Even though you're the law you still follow the law and you make sure everyone else does. •[5] In 3-4 sentences, explain why it is important to remain professional while on-duty. You've been trained to be a police officer and you don't wanna mess up anything. You're the law and you've been told everything you should know. There are HR's and they will make sure you follow those rules. •[6] In 3-4 sentences, explain the importance of the POST Academy. Why did you go through POST? Did you feel like you learned from POST? You've been in the POST to learn the basics and see if you're fit enough to be with the Sheriff's Office. They teach you the basics and then you go to the actual training. The post get's you ready for the actual. •[7] In 2-3 sentences, explain why it is important to remain matu#######pectful, and non-abusive while on-duty. You need to remain ###### because you don't want to have a bad time with the SCCSD and get kicked out later because of the ###### level was one. You need to remain peaceful, you can't just shoot a random person because you thought it was the suspect. That's just wrong.

of     1