of     1   

blademerogamer2004
#219509248Friday, June 23, 2017 5:44 AM GMT

Hello STAFF'S, please copy the questions and past them at the ROBLOX Game chat when there is interviews hosted by a accompanied HR. When we reach 1000 members I will not be hosting anything. Our respectful HR's will. (PLEASE READ) Questions -- Q1 - Which role are you seeking for? (MUST BE SUITABLE FOR YOU) Q2 - Why are you seeking for this rank? (3 SENTENCES) Q3 - Will you be respectful to everyone including me and the HR's? (HR/MR/LR/HOTEL GUESTS) Q4 - Have you been wondering that our hotel had became selfish or not? Q5 - In a scale of 1-10, how active are you? (Must be from 5-10) Q6 - Any experiences in what you are seeking as a role from a group? How did you serve the group? Q7 - Why do you want to work at Mero Hotels? (3 SENTENCES) Q8 - In a scale of 1-10##### ###l####you grammar? (Must be from 6-10) Q9 - Will you follow the instructions of a MR/HR? Whether they passed or not (MESSAGE TO THE ROBLOXIAN INTERVIEWED BY YOU) Passed : Congratulations, you have passed the interview, I will now name you and when asked to follow me please do so as a first honour. Failed : I am sorry but you have failed this interview. Overall, it was nice chatting with you though. Come back the next time we host one and be sure to be confident. -------------------------------- STAFF'S are only allowed to interview people. Thanks, do remember to Ctrl + C to copy. Ctrl + V to paste it. Have a nice day!
blademerogamer2004
#219509310Friday, June 23, 2017 5:46 AM GMT

CHANGES : Q8 - In a scale of ##### # # # # # # # i s your grammar?

of     1