of     1   

RememberPastGlory99
#219610145Saturday, June 24, 2017 10:17 AM GMT

Hello guys. So, basically this game I've been making a game for a few weeks now is in it's finally stages of WIP, and I've decided it needs lore.... Because why else would you stay in a bunker you potentially hate?!!!!! *Ahem* Yeah. So, I haven't got all the facts right yet, but I'm not far off. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 2018: N.Korea breaks the Cease Fire and attacks South Korea. Expecting Allies from China and Russia, they felt confident. Reinforcements never came, and were eventually pushed back by the South and US Forces by December. North Korea was no more, and it's people feel the freedom it has never felt before. 2019: Tensions between the West and the East grow. The US trying to appose the decisions of the Russian and Chinese Governments. They all stand united after the North Korean Invasion as it was for the best, but with Russia expanding its military presence in the Middle East, as well as China expanding in the "China" Sea. 2030: The EU Dissolves into bickering "High" nations. Britain had left 12 years ago and many feel like they had the right idea with leaving it. Britain is now leading in Europe; something it hasn't felt since the Colonial days. 2031: -The Northern Alliance- is formed by Canada and Mexico. They invade important points of Texas, Seattle and the State of Alaska. Oil was the main goal. The US threatened Nuclear action if they did not leave Seattle. Canada refused... And a Nuke was used.... But they dropped it on Seattle, destroying all the Canadian soldiers, tanks, aircraft and anything owned by the Canadian Government, as well as US citizens. NATO had already been destroyed once Canada attacked, and the UN was now in shambles, with Nations taking sides. Mainly those who agreed that Nuclear action should not be tolerated, and those who disagree. 2045: The US Capital, Russian Capital and Chinese Capital were all in sight. The NAP introduced conscription, and took it to the URC. The URC had "no choice" But to fire all nukes in every direction. NAP retaliated and did the same. All ##### ### a target. The Siege of the Three Capital ended up in victory... for neither side. It only ended in defeat. Within an hour, the world had been destroyed by WMD's... Billions dead. Well, all except the prepared. People that had been building Bunkers since 2031 had moved Underground. All over the world, this order of Survivors, The order of Humanity, had made the greatest technology to survive underground. 2070: 25 years and the Bunkers all around the world were thriving. Now it's time for your story... - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Pre-War Factions: The Non-Nuclear Alliance Pact [The N.A.P] Consisted of those that agreed to split the Oil owned by the US, but refuse to use Nuclear Warheads unless provoked. Consists of: Great Britain, Japan, Canada, South Korea, Germany, France, Australia. The United States, Russian, Chinese Pact [The URC Pact] Consisting of the US, Russia and China, they expected their army to succeed, but realised too late that they alone couldn't with stand the superior forces of the NAP, using different tactics. The Order of Humanity: For some reason, they believed in humanity and that it should go on... Why? I don't know... However, they made a living in the underground Bunkers. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Factions (Mostly made by you): The Secret Security: An order of well armed Security, that do the Leader of a Bunker's bidding. The Bunker Revolutionary Force (Not yet in action) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - The game: https://www.roblox.com/games/860059733/Bunker-Humanity-WIP - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Thank you for reading, and please... Do not hate because of my choices in Lore. Like Canada would attack the US... Silly thinking. I do think something from this "story" will happen though. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

of     1