of     1   

TheGuestRespect
#219672261Sunday, June 25, 2017 3:36 AM GMT

This story is about a Dominus that I found on a ROBLOX Market Website that would make a bot trade you any Limited you wanted on the website for a shaggy. So I was on a ROBLOX Market Website that let you buy any Limited for a shaggy. Of course, the Limiteds cost money to buy them, but this time, I found something even rarer. After I saw the rarer thing, I would admit the name, Dominus Aura. To describe it, it had an energy field looking thing surrounding it. When you preview it, it makes you look popular and strong. It sold for $285###########worth it because Dominus' are very expensive indeed. Then, I had the feeling to buy it, I put in the info, and clicked on send trade. I then got the notification. It was the trade! I clicked right away to see if the Dominus Aura is really true. Finally, the trade... Haha! But wait? (DISK SCRATCH) What! The bot was willing to give me about 100k Robux for a shaggy. So all this time, I would get 100k Robux for $285! What a waste of money... My friend wanted me to share this story for him because he was banned from ROBLOX.
TheGuestRespect
#219672346Sunday, June 25, 2017 3:37 AM GMT

This story is about a Dominus that I found on a ROBLOX Market Website that would make a bot trade you any Limited you wanted on the website for a shaggy. So I was on a ROBLOX Market Website that let you buy any Limited for a shaggy. Of course, the Limiteds cost money to buy them, but this time, I found something even rarer. After I saw the rarer thing, I would admit the name, Dominus Aura. To describe it, it had an energy field looking thing surrounding it. When you preview it, it makes you look popular and strong. It sold for $285. Sure worth it because Dominus' are very expensive indeed. Then, I had the feeling to buy it, I put in the info, and clicked on send trade. I then got the notification. It was the trade! I clicked right away to see if the Dominus Aura is really true. Finally, the trade... Haha! But wait? (DISK SCRATCH) What! The bot was willing to give me about 100k Robux for a shaggy. So all this time, I would get 100k Robux for $285! What a waste of money... My friend wanted me to share this story for him because he was banned from ROBLOX.
SwedishLemon
#219673799Sunday, June 25, 2017 3:58 AM GMT

It's not really a waste of money. 10k is 100$. Therefore, 100k is actually 1000$. Also this story is obviously fake

of     1