of     1   

jetstreamx10
#219890656Tuesday, June 27, 2017 6:30 PM GMT

(@&% symbols are for filtering issues) Please mind that this is my first RP forum post. Anyways, @&%Aaron, @&%Alexander, and Thomas (names I took from the broadway play) are all on the map with 2 cranes and parking lots. They are in the empty office building on the 3rd floor checking the view, when all of a sudden, GHOST people (me) are attacking the area and vandalising. Aa, Al, and T spot the suspicious people and reached for their guns. Their non-existing guns. They just need to survive 15 minutes of being in the area (7 AM to 3 PM in CST time[5 hours with 1-hour breaks when reaching an even number on the CST clock]). Rules: -All of them can survive 2 caps of a shotgun, 10 pistol shots, and dodge ⅘ of automatic bullets (maximum bullet amount is 10). A sniper to anywhere, a shot to the head, heart, or throat is an instant death. -Everyone has to play along as the characters whilst I say some random events GHOSTs do after every 1 post. -Any of your ideas or OCs being brought in is a bad idea and are not permitted. -Everyone is responsible to keep all the characters alive. -After every 2 events GHOSTs do, I will say a benefit that the group has found, like they found weapons or armor. -GHOSTs are people that kill, not literal ghosts. -They can’t separate very far away, only about a parking-lot-pillar away. -A maximum of 2 actions of 1 character for every 1 post. And most importantly: -Third person (ie: “Aaron spots ____ and _____”) Roles: Aaron: He is the brains of the group and can spot details very well, like spotting armor from the parking lot to the other one. Alexander: He is the technician for the group, such as opening crates to hide in, opening safes, and hacking communication for the GHOSTs. Thomas: He is the athlete of the group, making him take down any GHOST I’ll start: Aaron spots a GHOST and asks Thomas to take the GHOST down. weekly manner is a person and this signature is a poor self-promotion

of     1