of     1   

Bennett78
#21992646Thursday, March 04, 2010 11:51 PM GMT

Guess this song! Lyrics the property of the origanal band. It's been a hard days night, And I've been working like a dog, It's been a hard days night, I should be sleeping like a log. But when I get home to you I find the things that you do Will make me feel alright. You know I work all day To get you money to buy you things, And it's worth it just to hear you say, You're gonna give me ev'rything. So why on earth should I moan, 'Cos when I get you alone, You know I feel O.K. When I home ev'rything seems to be right, When I home feeling you holding me tight, tight, yeah. It's been a hard days night, And I've been working like a dog, It's been a hard days night, I should be sleeping like a log. But when I get home to you I find the things that you do Will make me feel alright. So why on earth should I moan, 'Cos when I get you alone, You know I feel O.K. When I home ev'rything seems to be right, When I home feeling you holding me tight, tight, yeah. It's been a hard days night, And I've been working like a dog, It's been a hard days night, I should be sleeping like a log. But when I get home to you I find the things that you do Will make me feel alright. You know I feel al---right
ElectricTarantula
#21998061Friday, March 05, 2010 1:10 AM GMT

Hard Days Night-Beatles, c'mon really? That's one of their most famous songs ever/
Glich128
#22005601Friday, March 05, 2010 3:07 AM GMT

yea really how stupid... lol
tyrabug
#22006059Friday, March 05, 2010 3:15 AM GMT

Beatles I love them! BACK IN THE USSR Hey jude dont make it bad... Here comes the sun doo doo doo
Kingddd333
#22006143Friday, March 05, 2010 3:17 AM GMT

Hard Days Night. Pretty good song man.

of     1