of     1   

AmazingOscaWhale2
#219969826Wednesday, June 28, 2017 6:40 PM GMT

Friday 13th October 2013 ; It Was a peaceful Midnight as the breeze blew In the sky. People sleeping, never woke up. Except me as I stayed Listening to the strange and creepy noises In the dark, It felt as someone Was living with me but there was noyone there. Soon, I decided I should look for a new house. But they were all overpriced, so I decided to deal with the strange noises as I was paralysed Every night. I feel anxious, and baffled about everything. The next midnight, I decided to look around the house to see what was that strange noise coming from, I looked everywhere As I saw nothing. I looked through the vents In my house As I saw A huge shadow inside the vents. I Immediately Dropped my torch grabbed my car keys and my phone and left. I quickly drove to the middle of nowhere And decided I should've bought a new house. But I decided to come back and be brave of What I saw, And try to stop It Immediately. After, I told my friend Kavra as he was baffled too. So one night we decided to stay In to see what would happen.

of     1