of     1   

FunnyTheDogeGamer
#220154933Saturday, July 01, 2017 1:15 AM GMT

ROBLOX has a very thin layer of protection when it comes to exploiting, and while you can ban trolls very easily, they'll usually just come back on an alternate account (Same for exploiters). Filtering will protect the game from most exploits but some will still be able to go through. Comparing ROBLOX to CraftMine (Saying it like this so this post doesn't get shut down, but I think you know that game I'm talking about.), CraftMine has MUCH stronger protection against both of these. Plugins can be added to your server which will add stronger protection (IP ban plugins, Anti-exploit plugins and Exploit detecting plugins). Plus, vanilla CraftMine already has enough protection to counter most exploits (Fly exploits, speed exploits). What I'm saying is that ROBLOX should really give us players more to work with so exploiters don't just come back to the game that they exploited after they were banned. also, don't flame me just because I mentioned another game that isn't the "almighty god of block games that also came before CraftMine".
FunnyTheDogeGamer
#220155766Saturday, July 01, 2017 1:25 AM GMT

bump
CrunchyToaster
#220155790Saturday, July 01, 2017 1:25 AM GMT

It's pointless. The only ways to get banned are using the forums, your username, and swearing. https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=220002965 Nevermind the last part.
FunnyTheDogeGamer
#220155934Saturday, July 01, 2017 1:27 AM GMT

But what about separate games? I'm not talking about the ROBLOX website itself. If ROBLOX admins aren't there to protect your game, you should be able to do something about it.

of     1