of     1   

QuantamSimilarities
#220161214Saturday, July 01, 2017 2:35 AM GMT

Candidate: QuantamSimilarities Platform: Democrat Greetings, my Fellow Americans. I, QuantamSimilarities, am officially announcing my campaign in the July 2017 session. As a Represenative, I promise not to be Bias, to neglect any opinions or wants from the Civilization, and I will vote for bills that will only help you and our government grow and become more structured. But, let me tell you what defines a good role model in our government. A role model in our government is one who is willing to give him/herself to the wants of the people, the type of person who will only think of others but not of him/herself, A role model is a person you can trust to make the right decision for you. As I am running for the House of Reps, you may want to know my experiences. I've practiced law, I've been a pediatrician, I've been law enforcement, I've been a Bank Employee, and I've been a Military Personnel. All of these jobs help build the person I am today, and that person is one who will not only be a great Politician, but a person you can call trustworthy. Wanting to ask questions are get the link to the Discord? Add me on discord @ theourworldguy2#8591 Sign to Support!
xXWolversXx
#220161442Saturday, July 01, 2017 2:38 AM GMT

2early4me
QuantamSimilarities
#220162110Saturday, July 01, 2017 2:47 AM GMT

I just seen my Grammatical Error.
Balghunaim
#220162793Saturday, July 01, 2017 2:56 AM GMT

"I just seen" lel btw, your overuse of commas made me cringe I DO NOT SIGN AND YOU SHOULD NOT EITHER FELLOW ROBLOXIAN

of     1