of     1   

SwedishLemon
#220164927Saturday, July 01, 2017 3:26 AM GMT

A hardcore post-apoc survival RP featuring a band of "runners" who need to traverse a ruined city to gather supplies for their faction. Super brutal, realistic, and deadly. Most characters can be expected to die within the first mission and stupid decisions will punish your character severely. Try to wrestle the gun away from the gunman? Congratulations, HE SHOT YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T LISTEN TO HIS DEMANDS. Thoughts?
marc12267
#220165493Saturday, July 01, 2017 3:35 AM GMT

One hyper-realistic morning, I was told by my hyper-realistic leader to search for hyper-realistic supplies. I accepted his hyper-realistic order and went to my hyper-realistic bunkroom to grab my hyper-realistic Glock. Once I got it, I exited my hyper-realistic faction's hyper-realistic base. Outside, I walked on the cracked hyper-realistic roads of the hyper-realistic remains of a once great hyper-realistic city. But, when I came across a hyper-realistic car being looted, I swore it was my hyper-realistic chance to shine. I rushed towards him and tried to shoot his hyper-realistic head, but he heard me and so slammed his hyper-realistic fist against my hyper-realistic face. I could have produced a hyper-realistic scream to alert any nearby hyper-realistic allies, but I couldn't do anything. I was sent tumbling down as he grabbed his hyper-realistic shotgun and shot my hyper-realistic torso, ending my hyper-realistic life. Hyper-realistic lesson of the day. Do not go stupidly towards a cruel hyper-realistic killer. Anyway, sounds interesting. "Mom! Filter's being a #######
owningnoobs76
#220166647Saturday, July 01, 2017 3:51 AM GMT

Sure, I don't die enough in roleplay. Sometimes, someone will shoot you in the face with a gun and you'll die. People will be playing on tryhard mode if that's how it's going to be, though.
ShiftyJustinHunter
#220168221Saturday, July 01, 2017 4:13 AM GMT

rip my friends and i but yeah. i don't see many deaths in rps monsters are spooky
Golden_General
#220169942Saturday, July 01, 2017 4:37 AM GMT

That sounds good.

of     1