of     1   

zhiyan114
#220212271Saturday, July 01, 2017 6:17 PM GMT

add almost every old thing back to roblox: * TICKET * 6 #o##### lifetime membership * buy robux in cheaper price * allow mo##################i seen roblox doing this for them self and not sure if they continue since i rarely use mo######o play roblox and which is not fair if they continues) * allow players to change ages if they accident set it incorrectly n############onsider: * allow us to host our own roblox da#############or use roblox server) (this can make roblox resource usage lower as some player consider host their own server) if this added then the place count cannot be increased since it hosted on player's server * Allow obc to sell ONLY 1 #i#######tem * Allow sell free shirt * Give BC trial to player (they must play roblox for 1 #ear to prevent alt) for 1 #o#####even if they already bought me############* very optional * Sell item with NO FEES (for builder clubs) and for nbc it ### - ### * allow players to trade in-game currency to robux (Creator/group fund pays it and if they don't have enough then it will warn the players (but any cheat cannot be added (e.g. any admin commands, filter must be enabled, etc.) * add donation system (to give robux to each others without fees) * allow players to buy membership/robux with ####### (lol this is very optional again, i just have few ####### and want to spend it) ###### for any changes and updates
zhiyan114
#220212344Saturday, July 01, 2017 6:18 PM GMT

eh another thing: * Remove hashtag unless it really a swear word or extreme rude word FOR ALL AGES
zhiyan114
#220212409Saturday, July 01, 2017 6:19 PM GMT

### more: :P * remove the roblox default shirt if their skin color are all same

of     1