of     1   

DjKnicks
#220250870Sunday, July 02, 2017 3:10 AM GMT

Hello, Chairman DjKnicks here. I'm proud to announce EBL WILL BEGIN starting this MONDAY 7/3/17! Here's what we did: If you're a referee +, you automatically get admin at the arena and scoreboard is spawn based. Press is legal last two minutes of 2nd and 4th. Reach is still NOT allowed. EBL hop IS allowed. Lower bowl is now FREE! Yes now you can all watch the game with a good view for free! Map change script is GONE because it causes lag, we will just be using a template arena. You cannot teleport anyone courtside or you will be suspended! Camera tool in courtside seats, so buy courtside TRUST ME its worth it. Refs will be paid twice one at the end of the season, and once at the end of the playoffs. Refs will be paid depending on how much the Head of referee decides depending on how active that ref has been throughout the season, the referee himself can ask for how much he think he worked. The maximum a ref can make is 300 (being super active, etc). If you ref only one game you will not be paid for it. PLEASE TAKE THE NEW MODELS, WE FIXED THE BACKBOARD AND LAYUPS ARE EASIER. PLEASE TAKE THE ENTIRE PLACE, I ALSO PUT A NEW ADMIN THAT DOES NOT LAG AT ALL!!!!!!! TAKE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gametimes will be decided by owners, if owners cannot pick a time within the week referees will force a time. Max roster is still 14. Please read the handbook for any questions on rules. Please join the discord the code is in the description, just click the + button and type in the code after clicking "join a server". Best of luck to all teams this season! Let's have some fun!!!

of     1