of     1   

PIESARECOOL1
#220519843Wednesday, July 05, 2017 2:37 PM GMT

- nine Months after The Death of My Mother - Id be Sitting there in An Arena Training With My Master, Empress Jo'ru. ````Agility!`` Shouted The Empress `` Stay Light Footed, Focused! And Predict your targets Next Move.`` Said The Empress`` We Would Train For Hours ``Stop!`` Screamed The Empress ``That's Enough for today, Hmm... I Think Its Time for you to Get an Upgrade.`` The Empress would Say. The Empress Would Present me a Inquisitor Saber. ``This is Yours For The Keeping. Its Handle Is made Of Pure Reinforced Durasteel, It Will Not Break On you.`` Said TheEmpress `` Really?`` Said Kas. `` Yes.`` Said The Empress.`` Kas Would take The Old Saber Attempting to chop It In Half. The Old Light sabers Kyber crystal Would Disinagrate. ``Ok It cant Break..`` Said Kas. ``No it cant, Why don't you take a Break.`` Said The Empress. ``Really? `` ``No! You Must Always Train Even When your tired Or Depleted!`` She Would Slash At me With her Saber. Id Strafe Backwards ``That's it!`` Said The Empress ``But you must Train Until Your As good as Me! Better then Me Even!`` Shouted The Empress as She Would Slash At Me. ``Now. There is Something you Must Learn Through Out time And time again.`` Said The Empress ``what Would that Be?`` Said Kas ``There is Only passion, Through Passion I Gain Strength, Through Strength I gain Power, through Power I gain Victory. My chains Will Be Broken, The Force Will Free Me!`` Said The Empress `` That is The Sith Code, Remember It, And you'll Be Alright.`` Said The Empress. ``So All I have to do is Remember a Code?`` Said Kas ``Partly, Yes.`` Said The Empress - Night Would fall as They Would continue to Train-
princeadejr
#220542647Wednesday, July 05, 2017 8:08 PM GMT

Yo you need to stop rping on your own and go to public #### stop this series, only II people have seen this, stop making this series before we have a whole list of ##### Origins on the Forum.

of     1