of     1   

HalfPinky456
#220545381Wednesday, July 05, 2017 8:42 PM GMT

My idea is that if you don't have enough money to buy something, the "Buy" button should be replaced with "Invest". This way, you could put amounts of money in your choosing towards buying something. Say you have 100 robux and you want to buy something that costs 200 robux. You can invest the 100 immediately, and then wait for daily money, invest more, on and on and on, until it adds up to 200 robux. When you reach the amount of money needed to buy something, you can click the "Buy" button. I think this will be useful for when people want to get very expensive items, but they can't hold on to money for long periods of time without spending it. It will be a useful feature, and generally benefit everybody. /sarcasm
Copic_Ciao
#220545485Wednesday, July 05, 2017 8:44 PM GMT

Or just wait till you get the robux and learn to save up Ո૦ც૦ძע ੮૯૪੮ς Բคς੮૯Ր ੮ҺคՈ ค ƿɿςς૯ძ ૦Բ Բ૯ɱคՆ૯.
HalfPinky456
#220545578Wednesday, July 05, 2017 8:45 PM GMT

saving up is good and teaches responsibility and patience, but this is a game for kids, who usually do not have these traits yet this feature would benefit them /sarcasm
MaximumV1
#220546213Wednesday, July 05, 2017 8:52 PM GMT

well this would only work for non-limited onsale items but yeah i kinda like it i guess ok cool so you can add a siggy here
Copic_Ciao
#220546793Wednesday, July 05, 2017 8:59 PM GMT

"Saving up is good and teaches responsibility and patience, but this is a game for kids, who usually do not have these traits yet this feature would benefit them" Kids can learn to save up here. Why not teach them it now? Better soon than never. From my experience, parents let kids buy what they want with their money no matter if they save up or not, therefore teaching the kid that it can buy whatever it wants anytime. (Yet as I said, this is my own experience working with kids) It's a good place to start learning how to save since it isn't real life currency and won't do any harm if such things are bought. The only reason I could see this being a harm is if the kid starts to whine and complain about something he bought and he didn't like it. I like this idea, let me say. I just don't think it is beneficial. Ո૦ც૦ძע ੮૯૪੮ς Բคς੮૯Ր ੮ҺคՈ ค ƿɿςς૯ძ ૦Բ Բ૯ɱคՆ૯.
HalfPinky456
#220554645Wednesday, July 05, 2017 10:36 PM GMT

i agree with your points actually i guess my idea is quite beneficial, but perhaps it's something that will just help out players a little /sarcasm
pIutostars
#220555348Wednesday, July 05, 2017 10:45 PM GMT

this would be a really great idea, but you can save it instead this investing thing could really be useful for me though 𝐩𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐨

of     1