of     1   

Ryanblorpblorp
#220624149Thursday, July 06, 2017 6:32 PM GMT

Hello there! I will be making a Roleplay called "The Great Storm of Kalia" a RP where you are a citizen from the country of Kalia, but a very alarmed one. For the past III weeks it has been raining. No, not just a few drops, but a Storm, I'm telling you! Wanna be in the Roleplay when it's out? Fill out this Character Sheet and see if you get accepted! Name: Age: Appearance: Likes: Dislikes: Relatives (optional):
Nymphiri
#220624217Thursday, July 06, 2017 6:32 PM GMT

I'm pretty sure most of us don't know where and what Kalia is. Society, coming soon to a dank river valley near you.
Ryanblorpblorp
#220624423Thursday, July 06, 2017 6:35 PM GMT

It is a country I made up.
Nymphiri
#220624674Thursday, July 06, 2017 6:38 PM GMT

What's it's geography? What's it's usual weather and temperatures? What's it's government? What animals inhabit it? What plants grow there? These are all valid questions when making a world or country. Society, coming soon to a dank river valley near you.
DailyRoLord
#220636205Thursday, July 06, 2017 9:01 PM GMT

Hey Ryan. I'd love to join. Kat is right, though. You could use a hit more description. Here are some tips: - Add a bio section to the CS. It's a good way to assess whether the user is a good role player or not. - Tell us where Kalia is. How did the rain start? When posting an IC or sign-ups, tell us a good story, or else we won't be interested. - Explain the plot. But don't explain it directly. Use your lore to explain it. Perhaps, at the end, ask, "how will they live through it." The main thing is just to explain the setting more. Then, I think you'll get more popularity.
Ryanblorpblorp
#220702502Friday, July 07, 2017 4:08 PM GMT

Okay! Kalia is located in a continent named Roni. The weather there is usually hot and dry, but the rain started only III weeks ago. It all started when a priest was in his temple, praying to the water god Lao to make it rain so the people had enough drinking water. People believe the water god had heard the prayer and made it rain, though others belive the devil took control of the water god and made it rain so hard that the citizens would be on their knees begging for mercy. Many animals that you have never heard of live there, including the Purple-mane Lion, basically a lion with a purple mane, the liger, a cross between a lion and a tiger, and the Rock Monkey, a species of monkey that looks like a rock. There is little water (there was, until the storm came of course.) and the food that grew there included strawberries, potatoes, rhubarb, bananas and coconuts.
Ryanblorpblorp
#220702605Friday, July 07, 2017 4:10 PM GMT

The plot is to basically find a way to stop the storm, using the help of some characters you come across on the journey to Rain Mountain, believed to be the home of the water god. I will announce when you find a new character.
DailyRoLord
#220702844Friday, July 07, 2017 4:14 PM GMT

Much better. I'd repost this.
Ryanblorpblorp
#220703009Friday, July 07, 2017 4:16 PM GMT

Okay, I'll repost this in another thread, make sure to check it out!

of     1