of     1   

Cryatrix
#220699649Friday, July 07, 2017 3:25 PM GMT

DISCLAIMER: If ROBLOX tags out anything in these very long message, I cannot do anything about it. I stayed as kid friendly as possible just to ensure no tags are applied but if something is unable to be read, I'm genuinely sorry. Enjoy! Alright, this is gonna be a long one. ROBUX, a topic that many in the ROBLOXian community talk about daily. It's popularity in words has increased since, what I call, "T-Day" (because tix starts with t? get it? ok sorry). Ever since tix got removed on April 14, 2016, many players in our community quit, or stopped buying ROBUX out of anger. Personally, I do think this was a bad move for the community, although financially, this was a great move for ROBLOX to make money. Since ROBUX is the only currency left, and player points have no meaning, people are forced to buy ROBUX. This can be a problem, some people who played ROBLOX just for fun and got tix to make their characters look nice, are now unable to get that same joy of getting your first 10 tix. It's sad to see the new generation of ROBLOXian's. Many are children, seething out of holes and cracks made by Minecraft Youtubers, who switched to ROBLOX for the easy cash grab. You now have to buy ROBUX, or get BC/TBC/OBC to get any ROBU######s##gestion is in the next paragraph. Suggestion: I think you should make player points, a form of currency. Now I know what you are thinking, "BUT CRYATRIX, PEOPLE WOULD JUST HAVE INFINITE PLAYER POINT MACHINES ON THEIR GAMES BOO HOO" and that makes for my next suggestion, limiting the amount of player points you are allowed to make in one day. You could make only 100 ###y######n######one day. This would prevent those infinite player point machines. Now I know player points are what fuel leaderboards, and that is my NEXT suggestion. Leaderboards are what allow clans and groups to get onto a games leaderboards based on how many player points are made. Now, in my opinion, ROBLOX made one of the worst decisions by replacing KO's and Wipeout's with player points on the leaderboards. I don't care what anyone say's, KO's and Wipeout's were a fine way of doing things for leaderboards, and player points are easily farmed. I think ROBLOX should bring back KO's and WO's for leaderboards. Anyways, that concludes my suggestions for ROBLOX, tl;dr Player points are currency and KO's and WO's are what fuel leaderboards. ~Cryatrix
pIutostars
#220699819Friday, July 07, 2017 3:28 PM GMT

so, if player points will be a currency, how will we use it ? 𝐩𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐨
Cryatrix
#220699879Friday, July 07, 2017 3:29 PM GMT

It'd be exactly like TIX. 10 tix = ### ################### ###### (Currency idea) ~Cryatrix
Cryatrix
#220699898Friday, July 07, 2017 3:29 PM GMT

#100 PP ~Cryatrix
pIutostars
#220700063Friday, July 07, 2017 3:31 PM GMT

okay, will we be able to convert player points into robux? 𝐩𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐨
Sufganiyot
#220700127Friday, July 07, 2017 3:32 PM GMT

Cryatrix
#220700452Friday, July 07, 2017 3:38 PM GMT

I'm assuming that's why ROBLOX removed tix. That was technically making them #### ## #### ###### from tix conversion. It may have been crazy for even 1 ROBUX, but any revenue less, is bad. I think conversion wouldn't be a good idea, because if it was and if ROBLOX added PP as a currency, they'd probably end up doing what they did with tix. But if they ended up making an exchange it'd probably be insanely large for any decent amount of ROBUX to be generated through PP. ~Cryatrix

of     1