of     1   

kellyblood
#22075512Saturday, March 06, 2010 5:41 PM GMT

(yes, hello ppl of roblox! welcome to another one of my role-plays! i make-up nearly all my role-plays so don't go saying i copyed this from someone else, and if someone else has come up with the same idea i didn't know k?) hi ppl! if you liked my role-plays: Spy dogs, and wolves of the pack role-play, then you will love my latest role-play: Packwarz: animals VS animals! i got the idea from my game Packwarz, me and my friend blobastro999 often used wild animal morphs and had pack battles! Packwarz is about a large forest, where millions of wild woodlen animals live in animal packs and had battles with each other about prey, water, land, and many other things. the packs are: deerpack, foxpack, wolfpack, rabbitpack, birdpack, (all the birds are on the same side,)frogpack, bearpack, squirrelpack, badgerpack, and mousepack. in each pack there are four alphas, (leaders) the males train to be warriors or hunters, while the females look after their young and the elderly. to join please fill in this file: name: gender: rank: animal: pack: fur/scale/feather colour: eye colour: skill: (mine: name:blaze gender:male rank:head alpha animal:fox pack:foxpack fur/scale/feather colour:fire orange eye colour: fire red skill:hunting, fightning, tracking prey, speed,) (it would be great if you could create your own animal pack but only if you want to! you could even create your own animal!) enjoy!
kellyblood
#22076080Saturday, March 06, 2010 5:52 PM GMT

(admins are basicly alphas on this role-play so to be an admin be an alpha, but of course you will have to ask ME first...) i'll start yes? BLAZE i stand onto the cliff looking down into the forest and all the packs inside it.

of     1