of     1   

AdmiralEdwardPellew
#220867166Sunday, July 09, 2017 8:05 AM GMT

As most of us know, Suggestions and Ideas is filled with very bad baits, a few well done baits, rants about tix, etc. This is the reason why all of the good threads get ignored - they are flooded by all these poorly constructed threads and threads that are supposed to be really, really terrible. The solution is simple - Mail! Sure, mail maybe a slow and out-of-date idea, but it has some undeniable pros - 1. Mail wouldn't be ignored because of a flood of bait posts. The problem with S&I is that most posts are terrible baits. Mail will easily filter out bait posts. No one is going to do the following steps just to send a bait letter - - Write a letter and then put it in an envelope - Dive in a messy cabin to find some stamps - Get dressed for outdoors - Walk or drive to their local post office - Wait for an hour - Pay for the shipping of the letter I mean, who would do that just to send a bait letter? No one, it's very expensive actually compared to when you post a thread online. 2. In general, businesses don't ignore mail as much as a forum or email since mail is very direct. With the S&I forum, you have to be ready to filter out the good and bad posts. 3. Flooding of ideas would be a good thing with this idea, not a bad one. Now, I am sure some of you are thinking that I am suggesting to (Ironically) remove Suggestions and Ideas, but I am not. There are many reasons why not to remove Suggestions and Ideas, but there are Two primary reasons why not to removed S&I - Not everyone can send mail Not everyone can afford to send mail because they are out of the US S&I is the only place that they could suggest things in a reasonable price, removing it would be a terrible idea. I do think there are more advantages, but hey, it's 1:05 in the night here in the Western United States, I am getting tired. Please do feel free to support this post. If you have CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM and not unspecific, poorly developed criticism, do feel free to post it. Thank you for taking the time to read this, have a nice day.
kashlen152
#220867278Sunday, July 09, 2017 8:08 AM GMT

A lot of people don't really like to send physical mail for such minor things anymore. Now e-mail would be understandable, however. Or like some kind of form to explain your suggestions. Then they would just need a department to handle suggestions. Not sure if they already have something like that, but it wouldn't surprise me.
AdmiralEdwardPellew
#220877178Sunday, July 09, 2017 12:39 PM GMT

@kashlen152 True, not a lot of people like to mail stuff that has no large purpose. But the problem is that email is almost guaranteed to end up like S&I since, like S&I, you don't have to dedicate much to send a letter. I originally considered to have email, but I released the following - The ROBLOX email could be easily spammed - Most posts that are well written and thought will be flooded by bad suggestions far more than with mail. - With email, it has the same problem with the baiting. Maybe there could be a specific form that you would have to follow, but as of now, I still support a snail-mail system, even though it would just be a minor thing.
Daiyze
#220877561Sunday, July 09, 2017 12:48 PM GMT

Ok so i'll just make bait and mail directly to roblox
AdmiralEdwardPellew
#220877749Sunday, July 09, 2017 12:52 PM GMT

Why waste nearly 2 hours of your life on sending a bait letter to ROBLOX? Not to mention you would spend nearly 5 dollars for the stamp and mailing service.
NoobMaster936
#220879716Sunday, July 09, 2017 1:43 PM GMT

Just spam their twitter with links of a thread.

of     1