of     1   

Jp16737
#220952348Monday, July 10, 2017 9:51 AM GMT

Countless times many robloxians (including you and me) have continuesly wanted robux. There parents may say they're not allowed it or they do not have enough money. But their loving friends choose to donate them robux but the problem is THEY CANT. My opinion is that Roblox 100% definitely should add a gifting system to robux so that people can gift robux to their friends!!. To do this players will go on the users profile and next to delete friend it will say gift. Players will click on this button and choose the amount of robux they want to gift. NO percent will be taken off this number and the full 100% of robux will be sent. Roblox, do this for robloxians all over wishing for this to happen. I know that you said you will add this but PLEASE do at as fast as possible because I have 0 robux and some friends want to donate to me. This is a issue many robloxians have been demanding and wanted for century's and you have to consider it deeply. Also SHOUTOUT to all tix players wanting tix back because I hadn't had the magnificent oppurtunity to experience using tix but from what I've heard it's amazing. (I get that you want to make money but taking the tix system out is NOT they way to do it.) This Post/Thread was made by Jp16737 THANKYOU for reading and Hopefully this worldwide issue will be fixed and a amazing gifting system will be added to the game!!
Jp16737
#220952403Monday, July 10, 2017 9:52 AM GMT

Omg amazing thread jp keep the good work up IM GOING TO SUBSCRIBE TO UR CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE AT ########## # ################ ###
mauseres
#220956158Monday, July 10, 2017 11:08 AM GMT

good suggestion but what happen if they start to abuse it by scamming people to join group, follow them, etc...
saturntunes
#220957305Monday, July 10, 2017 11:32 AM GMT

i don't think roblox should add gifting system for robux, but for items that are in the player's favourites.
Jp16737
#221102855Wednesday, July 12, 2017 1:15 AM GMT

Then people of all ages can donate robux to people 13+ because they are smarter and know not to get scammed
MamaShimada
#221103068Wednesday, July 12, 2017 1:19 AM GMT

People lie about their age. As has been said before, i'd rather it be items than robux because it's less abusable. If gifting robux was a thing, I'd rather a person have to pay for the robux it's self in real time cash and then it be gifted to the person. (Click "Buy Robux," "Buy For A Friend," "Choose a friend (has to be on the friends list)," and then pick the amount to pay for. 𝒥𝓊𝓊𝓏𝑜𝓊 𝒮𝓊𝓏𝓊𝓎𝒶 | ♛ 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝒿𝒾 / 𝑀𝑒𝓇𝒸𝓎 𝑀𝒶𝒾𝓃 ♛ |
Jp16737
#221578824Monday, July 17, 2017 7:38 AM GMT

But many people/robloxians only want a bit of robux and most parents think buying stuff online is a scam and it's there fault if they get scammed not roblox they can also put a warning sign before sending robux saying *warning* do not gift ROBLOX as a trade it may be a possible scam. I wish this feature came out because I have friends who want to give me robux because my parents don't allow me to buy it
SnowyAndTheDiamonds
#221578895Monday, July 17, 2017 7:40 AM GMT

you can give robux if you own a group :/
RektBySkillz
#221581250Monday, July 17, 2017 8:40 AM GMT

I totaly give support. I have the same problem. And i hate saying to my friends that i can't because i also can not fund my own group. And they can not afford a group. So i really want this too.

of     1