of     1   

ffiona282
#2210224Friday, August 08, 2008 6:50 PM GMT

I almost never post on these forums because all there is are the same old " Who thinks Miley Cyrus Sucks" and " OMG ______ ROCKS" junk everytime I come here! Someone bring back some more intresting things! Like....um.... some band you know about, locally! A local songwriter! You as a songwriter! I mean, really, the band that just started performing in your neighborhood could be the next hugely popular band, so talk about them! Talk about other kinds of music too, I mean, it needs SOME recognition too!
BigglesX5
#2211422Friday, August 08, 2008 7:46 PM GMT

when i write songs i dont use scales or relative minors. I just come up with something with a type of scale or tuning that sounds good and spin the rest around it
Maddyfiren
Top 100 Poster
#2211552Friday, August 08, 2008 7:50 PM GMT

And "________ vs __________" are getting more and more popular, though I'm glad Rock VS Rap finally died, I was SICK of that thing. And what gets REAL stupid is when they do "likin park vs hana montana". I mean, wtf. You know the majority of the people on these forums hate Hannah Montana. We are here to talk about our music itself...not pit everything against each other and get in fights.
ffiona282
#2212654Friday, August 08, 2008 8:53 PM GMT

Why don't we all do something about it? But what would we do...

of     1