of     1   

Pokegirl242
#221125446Wednesday, July 12, 2017 8:06 AM GMT

-Holly the oshawott and her Human partner, Pokégirl, who was turned into a Pikachu wake up to another glorious morning- Holly: Good morning, Pokégirl! It's another wonderful day for exploring some Mystery Dungeons! -Pokégirl (I'm going to call her me from now on cause that is me in Gates to infinity and Explorers of darkness) Smiles and walks out of b ed towards the doorway with Holly when all of a sudden Holly's face brightens up- Holly: Oh sorry Pokégirl, just let me set a reminder in the Frisk! (I think the blue vase that recorded ur voice was called a frisk... idk lol) -Holly whispers something into the Frisk and runs back towards me- Holly: Ok, Pokégirl! Let's go! -Holly and I walk out of the house and towards the reception counter where Kora the Azumarill sorts through the notes. Suddenly Quagsire appears from behind the bushes and smiles- Quagsire: Hmmmmmm. Remember that you two must explore that new mystery dungeon called Mt. Travail that's just popped out of nowhere! Mmmmmhmmmmmm! Holly: Oh but Quagsire you know that today is.... (whispers) Quagsire: mmmmmhhhhmmmm i see... -Holly pushes me out of Pokémon Paradise and explains that I need to go buy some Oran berries for the exploration- After five minutes in Post Town I return and everything is silent... -I enter the Pokémon Paradise main house and the lights turn on and everyone hops out and says "SURPRISE!"- Holly: Happy birthday, Pokégirl! Here's your present! -Holly opens the gift and suddenly a time portal appears and a Female Piplup hops out of the portal and looks around, her face brightens up when she sees me...- The next events are coming tomorrow! Add your own Crusaders of Future Past start stories and I'll find a way to connect TeamPoké's adventures (My PMD team) with your team! Just add your teams name and we will slowly build ally forces with you and we can follow the adventures through together with different outcomes! Can't wait for your stories! See you soon Mystery Dungeon teams! ~Pokégirl242 🙂
Henrypika
#221137478Wednesday, July 12, 2017 3:19 PM GMT

Yea, and I though I could expect something well typed from someone I've never seen before... I was mistakened.
Pokegirl242
#221193861Thursday, July 13, 2017 6:29 AM GMT

Wait what do you mean?
Pokegirl242
#221195879Thursday, July 13, 2017 7:02 AM GMT

Ok I promised I would give u guys part two so I'm gonna keep that promise! Holly: ummmmmmm, who are you? ???: I'm Pearl, Pokégirl's Partner from treasure town! Who are you? Holly: NOOOOOOOOOOO! I'M Pokégirl's Partner, Holly the Oshawott! Pearl: Whatever, Pokégirl's tell her that I'M your partner! -I hesitate and stand in silence for a moment before taking a deep breath to tell Holly the truth...- Me: I'm sorry Holly, you weren't my first partner... Holly: WHAT!?!?!? Me: ...Pearl was before you... we worked together before was some how transported to the human world, where I lost my memory about ever being a Pokemon... then I met you... Its all coming back to me now... -Turns to Pearl while Holly stares at me in disbelief- I'm sorry for leaving you without saying Pearl... Pearl: well ever after you left I've been searching, trying to find a way to pull Grovyle from the future back to the present... but I guess this is the present now. Holly: I can't believe this... Past partners, Time travel, Grovyle and Treasure Town? It doesn't make sense... Pokégirl... -Tears roll down Ho#################he runs into Post Town... Signora Swanna, Gurdurr and the timburr twins, Kecleon and all the other TeamPoké members and Post Town citizens emerge from behind the props set up for the birthday party- Kora: What was all that about? Gurdurr: You mean.. our Pokégirl... actually never belonged here in the first place? Victini: well... me and my, V-WHEEEEELLLLL! Don't know what to think of this... Midori: do you really have to say that every time you speak, Victini? You've been doing it ever since I first became a member of TeamPoké! -While everyone is confused and asking questions I stand in silence, a tear stumbles down my cheek and Pearl puts her flipper on my shoulder, I snap out of my thoughts to see her sneering at the direction Holly ran- Pearl: That'll teach her for intruding on TeamPoké's ground! Me: that's not how it is, Pearl... Holly is my best friend... Pearl: but... what happened about me and you? We were a team! -shakes head in disapproval- Me: just let me talk to her! I'll be back straight away! -I run out of paradise past an arguing Emolga and Dunsparce who quickly follow after me- Me: Hah,hah.... Holly! It's us! Holly: No! I'm not talking to you! From now on my partner is Lillipup! -Holly yanks Lillipup beside her- Lillipup: it's an honour to have you be by my side, Miss Holly, but aren't I too young to be an adventurer? Holly: Just play along, kid! Me: Holly please! If it's just that big of a problem just contact H.A.P.P.I. And ask if a past partner is allowed in the present team! -Holly hesitates then her head droops and she mutters "ok..."- Me: Ok good! Let's go now! Ok that was chapter two! I bet you guys can't wait to hear chapter three! If I get some people telling me what their exploration or rescue teams name is I'll recruit them as Allies throughout the story! Remember, we're building this roleplay together! Can't wait to hear your replies! Bye guys! Until the next Chapter! 🤗
Pokegirl242
#221283296Friday, July 14, 2017 6:26 AM GMT

Just a thumbs up guys it might take me longer to continue chapters on this roleplay! I hope that u will reply to this thread soon!

of     1