of     1   

iiSerasVampire
#221149557Wednesday, July 12, 2017 6:52 PM GMT

Tribe cats have different ranks to clan cats, I recommend you also read my thread about how the tribe cats live to understand how these ranks are achieved! ---------------------- HEALER Other titles: Stoneteller & Teller of the Pointed Stones. RP name: Instead of just having a ton of oc's known as Stoneteller I have decided that if a cat is healer, they may keep their one word name but their title must change to 'Teller of the Pointed Stones'. (E.g - Lark Teller of the Pointed Stones {or} Night Teller of the Pointed Stones) Description: The healer does as its name implies, it heals and has a good eye for herbs and things like that. But in a tribe, the healer is also the leader, and makes the tough decisions a leader makes. It also chooses whether a kit is going to be a caveguard or preyhunter. The healer will have their own to-be that they train to be healer/stoneteller after them. The healer will also talk to their ancestors and read any signs they send down. They usually read these signs by looking into the pool in 'The Cave of Pointed Stones'. CAVEGUARD Other titles: None. RP name: I suggest including 'CG' in your name to represent your rank. (E.g - Brook Where Small Fish Swim {CG}) Obviously you can include 'CG' in your name however and wherever you want, it doesn't have to be in brackets. (But do not use it as a title!) Description: A caveguard will go out on patrols with preyhunters to make sure they are safe, they're all about defending and if needed to, fighting. They are lean and strong. They are not good at hunting as for they are not trained to do that. PREYHUNTER Other titles: None. RP name: I suggest including 'PH' in your name to represent your rank. (E.g - Brook Where Small Fish Swim {PH}) Obviously you can include 'PH' in your name however and wherever you want, it doesn't have to be in brackets. (But do not use it as a title!) Description: A preyhunter will go out on patrols with caveguards to hunt prey whilst being protected by the caveguards. They are quick and flexible as for they are all about hunting birds of prey and maybe sometimes usual clan cat prey. (For their hunting techniques check the other thread.) KIT-MOTHER Other titles: None. RP name: I suggest keeping their other rank (PH or CG) in their names, but simply just RP as a kit-mother. But you can include KM in your RP name if you want. Description: A kit-mother is a caveguard or preyhunter who has kits and are currently nursing them, they will return to their previous rank once the kits have turned into to-bes. ELDER Other titles: None. RP name: I would just suggest including 'Elder' in your RP name. Description: A elder is a preyhunter or caveguard that has retired. They are usually consulted when there are difficult times. TO-BE Other titles: None. RP name: Perhaps include 'TB' or simply just 'To-Be' when RPing as this rank. Description: A to-be is a cat/kit in training. The healer/Stoneteller would've chosen whether they will be a caveguard or preyhunter when they are kits. A to-be could also be the healer/Stonetellers to-be and train to be the next healer/Stoneteller after them. Just like clan cats, they will have mentors to teach them. KIT Other titles: None. RP name: Simply just include 'Kit' in your name. Description: A kit will be given a rank they will train as from the healer/Stoneteller at birth. This is judged by how they look, if they are strong, they are caveguard material, if they look swift, they would be a preyhunter. Other then that, a kit basically just spends their life as a kit playing and maybe visiting the elders for stories. --------------------- Yes, you can be a rogue and yes you can be apart of a group, this group has a limit of 8 members, you can RP as a threat to the tribe but if you are in their territory or in their cave and you are causing a problem and are not leaving then they will have instant permission to kill. THIS IS ONLY IF THE ROGUE IS CAUSING A ISSUE AND ARE EITHER IN THE CAVE OR IN THE TERRITORY, OTHERWISE YOU NEED TO ASK FOR PERMISSION.

of     1