of     1   

Scameron_Newton
#221176418Thursday, July 13, 2017 1:46 AM GMT

I know I may not have meant that much to many, but I'm officially announcing my leave. With me maturing I've realized things don't last forever. Roblox has been a helluva ride, the late nights trolling kids causing mayhem were all fun but now I have real problems. Starting this game at age 13 I dreamt of running my own league, I somewhat had that in the NCAA. Waking up on saturday mornings making predictions and referring games its been great. Now I'm 16 with a job and intentions of playing college football. I used this game as a baseplate just to open my eyes up a little bit on coaching, although I have cousins that are college coaches currently. I've had attempted quits but this one is official, some people I would like to acknowledged will be below: Donovan- this may sound cheesy but you was a real one, when I first joined the blox you got me into that "ro gang" stuff, always kept it G with me even taught me a few bars. Marioe- you honestly piss############# in the beginning of my days we was real close, then you sorta drifted off but we still cool. You helped me start my league and was a helluva co president. Cya man. Austin- we haven't spoke in forever but I'll always you remember you as "the best that never happened". Stayed with new plan every 2 months after you left the NCAA. I wish you'd had stayed with plan we grew significantly. When you worked with me you were awesome brother, I'll never forget. You inspired me in many of my future creations league wide, taught me always stay open minded. I'll miss you man. Tom- Tom i just don't know what to say, I feel like I let you down. All those countless times I coached and proposed ideas that never happened. You were a great person in general, the ACC has turned out great. I remember when you got the group from Fire at 250, now amazingly over 1k. I wish you the best with life. Foles- ima keep this one short, I'm 1000% sure you quit, but I just wanted to shout you out. Best coach I've ever had. Hands down, your the goat man. Ray- 2nd best coach I had, first met you in one of my old old leagues, majority of people I met in 2013-2014 pretty known now, I wanna thank you for the opportunities you gave me not only in OFL but OCFA. You started me at short on a crappy laptop, something from 2004 LOL. But we made it happen. I'll miss you. Sugg- Although I've only known you for about a month or two, best play i've ever met on legendary. I wish you the best in life man. Kxng- yeah yeah Ik I bug you a lot but you along with cheet were the building blocks to all of my leagues, without you I don't believe the NCAA would have been the same. Veg- You kinda drifted too after I ended the NCAA, but your one of the best builders I know. Love the time and dedication you put into my league. Also will be missed Dante- pretty sure u don't remember me from 2 years ago when we used to roll together at LV, coolest dude you'll ever meet, also one of the best designers I know. Huge shoutout to u fam. Cheet- I don't want to make this too long for you, you were my right hand man on every assignment. Always did everything I asked best co press I could ask for. Whenever I was down you were right there. Now noticing were both in same boat, I figured I'd quit too. It's about that time where I have to announce my goodbye's. I wish you goodluck in your future at Arizona State, hopefully you'll see me on TV 1 day calling a game. Chic- We aren't as cool anymore but I just wanted to shout you out, before all the bs you were my right hand man after cheet semi quit. Frost- Another great co president, couldn't ask for anything better. Long live OSU back in NCAA..hahaha. Those were the good days man, I'm sorry to be leaving unexpectedly but things happen people change everything is for a reason. Bacon- just a quick shoutout, nothing special. Just know that I made u boi. Alexshifts or whatever ur name is- I scammed u and ur brother for like 1.5k, multiple occasions. heehehehe. u dummy but shoutout to you for getting scammed on. if I missed anyone i'm sorry I don't feel like staying up typing this but yk scammy hearts u all..buy my groups for 1k LOL if u wanna follow my athletic career mysn4pchat is jayy.len whole lotta football stuff will be put on their during season

of     1