of     1   

RBLX_CamilaCabello
#221353748Saturday, July 15, 2017 12:25 AM GMT

Why I think MeepCity should be removed because of this game ROBLOX has changed a lot! For example. This game caused like everything to become hashtags! We have no numbers! I know you might say. You can bypass it's so easy. NO! It also breaks a lot of the Roblox Terms and Services. Also, alexnewtron has done nothing to help the only things he has done are change the crying animation, Allow no beds in parties, and to not change your party name. Like you can do better! Also, MeepCity has been causing parents to make their kids go off ROBLOX! The fewer players we get the more sooner ROBLOX is going to die! The last thing is that... THEIR IS ONLINE DATERS EVERYWHERE! I'm not even joking one time when I was at the playground 5 or more guys came up to me. We need this game dead and alexnewtron banned! Also, alexnewtron has done nothing to help because he gets money! What ever you buy in the game that cost robux you are basically giving him money. The more robux he gets the more money he gets. The last thing is that parents are bashing ROBLOX because of this game. - Camila
vibhulikeherobrine
#221353794Saturday, July 15, 2017 12:26 AM GMT

late
Legendary_Samurai
#221353869Saturday, July 15, 2017 12:26 AM GMT

AlexNewtron is one of the best Roblox developers of all time. This is disrespect.
Sachayoj
#221353960Saturday, July 15, 2017 12:27 AM GMT

ROBLOX isn't going to die anytime soon. Your problem is just with Alex and the community, something ROBLOX has no control over.
GaminLocke
#221354727Saturday, July 15, 2017 12:34 AM GMT

Now I'm just going to be standing a bit closer to Camila's country's edge, but people have been complaining about Meep City being an OFFICIAL ODER SITE in the dark side of ROBLOX. If you only could, put a poll to half the community?

of     1