of     1   

RonicTeam
#221372570Saturday, July 15, 2017 3:08 AM GMT

I'd argue that it's much more of a downgrade. For those of you unaware, on July 27th, 2017, ROBLOX plans to roll out a new update for the forums that will remove basically everything except for this few sections: Roblox News & Discussion Clans & Guilds Let’s Make a Deal Game Design Scripts Obviously, for people that enjoy things like Off Topic, Role-Playing, and even this forum, for as absolutely useless as it is, at least give SOME extra flavor. For people like me who frequent S&I and Role-Playing and OT (though, in the case of the latter two, I don't go on those nearly as much as I used to). So, what am I saying? Well, just don't go through with it. ROBLOX has introduced a LOT of really bad and crummy updates in my time (my 2009 and 2010 accounts got permabanned, they were greenhillkiller and marblemaster) but this is probably the absolute most boneheaded decision I've ever seen them make. There's absolutely no good excuse for this, and the only reason I can imagine they're doing it is because they don't want to spend the money or other resources on monitoring the forums, which, y'know, there's probably a decent amount of people who'd be willing to take a position of forum moderator, so... How about we just keep the forums the way they are and work on things that are actually more important, like fixing the broken, outdated physics engine? I'll never forgive you.
axel14243
#221372649Saturday, July 15, 2017 3:09 AM GMT

roblox has gone pathetic
SUMMERROCKET
#221372713Saturday, July 15, 2017 3:10 AM GMT

Support and I agree fully. I'd love to part time mod the forums but -shrug- they're too stubborn
MajorMichael2014
#221372932Saturday, July 15, 2017 3:12 AM GMT

First they remove tix then they ban quack NOW THEY ARE REMOVING STUFF IN THE FORUMS WHAT?!?!?!?!?!
RonicTeam
#221375823Saturday, July 15, 2017 3:38 AM GMT

Bump. I'll never forgive you.

of     1