of     1   

DarknessSheath
#221373189Saturday, July 15, 2017 3:14 AM GMT

We all know that Roblox has been changing a lot, especially in the past few years. I want to know what you think about all of it. What do you want back on Roblox? What do you want reverted? You can talk about basically anything: the chat filter, the website format, game features, etc. You can be as precise or as vague as you want, but provide some good reasoning (i.e. don't turn this thread into meaningless trash).
RoxProox
#221373607Saturday, July 15, 2017 3:18 AM GMT

Everything they've taken for the past 2 years. Maybe more.
DestinyDimension
#221373993Saturday, July 15, 2017 3:22 AM GMT

Everything they've taken for the past 2 years. Maybe more. [2] - DestinyBusiness @ outlook . com
sherlockedholmes
#221374461Saturday, July 15, 2017 3:26 AM GMT

the forums
RatchetChefCurry
#221374557Saturday, July 15, 2017 3:27 AM GMT

Would love to see the following: -The return of Tix as a currency -A better chat filter that doesn't censor words, phrases, and numbers that aren't inappropriate -The reversal of the game server update where you can only see friends -The reversal of the planned consolidation of the sub-forums -Listening to the ROBLOX community and incorporating its concerns in decision making regarding future updates.
happyabgamer
#221374765Saturday, July 15, 2017 3:29 AM GMT

Would love to see the following: -The return of Tix as a currency -A better chat filter that doesn't censor words, phrases, and numbers that aren't inappropriate -The reversal of the game server update where you can only see friends -The reversal of the planned consolidation of the sub-forums -Listening to the ROBLOX community and incorporating its concerns in decision making regarding future updates. [II]
ediblesnowman
#221375397Saturday, July 15, 2017 3:34 AM GMT

just remove every update from 2016 and further. Welcome to GoodBurger, home of the GoodBurger, Can I take your order?
badpizzaplaceworker
#221376813Saturday, July 15, 2017 3:46 AM GMT

Decent filter (not the one we have right now, the old one wasn't as bad as now, now it censors everything), Safe chat (the one where you go to a list of chat messages and click it to chat other than typing, it got removed in 2014. It really helped me begin chatting. In fact I switched accounts shortly after joining in March 2014.), old guests (bleh, the new look is ugly.), list of All Servers (what if a server is exploited? After this friends in servers update, the only way you can get into a new server is clicking the play button multiple times.), and the fourms we have right now (the upcoming forum update is just TERRIBLE. Literally everything is taken away.).
DarknessSheath
#221446582Saturday, July 15, 2017 9:16 PM GMT

Day two I guess.
Nymphiri
#221446705Saturday, July 15, 2017 9:18 PM GMT

-The return of Tix as a currency -A better chat filter that doesn't censor words, phrases, and numbers that aren't inappropriate -The reversal of the game server update where you can only see friends -The reversal of the planned consolidation of the sub-forums -Listening to the ROBLOX community and incorporating its concerns in decision making regarding future updates. [III] Hey can we go on land? NO. Why not? THE SUN IS A DEADLY LAZER.

of     1