of     14   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

GarrettTheGreat
#22145181Sunday, March 07, 2010 7:48 PM GMT

You walk the dirty roads of the land know as Arana. In Arana, there are some "strange" things. Every turn my end in disaster. The humans of Arana, at the a.ge of 16, are given a special Animal Companion. This companion cannot talk, but they can speak through minds. The companion can preform special things. Your companion stays with you or all of your life until you die. Then they die when you die. They follow you no matter what. Will you survive the dangers? Strange creatures lurk everywhere such as corrupt dragons, wicked wizards, vampires, and even goblins. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rules: No God Modding No ubering No "Special powers" for the human No having more than one companion Everyone will start at the a.ge of 16 Romance is allowed. This all is mythical. This DOES NOT take place in present time Only bows, swords, etc as weapons. NO GUNS of ANY kind Try and be detailed No character controlling No killing other characters without permission You MUST listen to me I must accept your CS Also, be realistic kind've, so no angelic, demon, etc crap! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Character Sheet: Name: Gender: Eye Color: Hair color: Hair appearance: Animal Companion: (Name and what type of animal, mythical creature, etc) Animal Companion's power: (Only one. And make it realistic like "Healing") Appearance: (Type of armour, or clothing) Scars: (Optional) Bio: (Optional) Weapons: (Bows, sword, etc. NO GUNS) Backpack: (Stuff like gold coins, (That's money), food, etc)
LUkewet
#22145370Sunday, March 07, 2010 7:51 PM GMT

Name: Luke Tyler Gender: M Eye Color: Hazel Hair color: Red/Aburnish Hair appearance: Not that long but past my ears Animal Companion: Tiger Animal Companion's power: Strength Appearance: (Type of armour, or clothing) Metal Chain coat and chain pants Scars: (Optional) one going from top left to bottom right of my face cutting my nose through the middle Bio: (Optional) Weapons: (Bows, sword, etc. NO GUNS) Long Range Bow Backpack: (Stuff like gold coins, (That's money), food, etc) 5 gold, some bread and water
GarrettTheGreat
#22145648Sunday, March 07, 2010 7:55 PM GMT

Character Sheet: Name: Garrett Válečník Gender: Male Eye Color: Deep Green Hair color: Dirty blonde Hair appearance: Animal Companion: Small, minor dragon (Dragon that fits on shoulder) Animal Companion's power: Healing Animal Companion's Appearance: Small, green dragon with blue eyes Appearance: Silver armour with a symbol on the front painted in red. Scars: one 3 inch scar on left arm Bio: Was abandoned at birth Weapons: Small cross-bow,, large sword that goes on back Backpack: Two hundred gold coins, food for self and dragon (ADD ANIMAL APPEARNACE!)
vash12349
#22145718Sunday, March 07, 2010 7:56 PM GMT

Character Sheet: Name: Vash Gender: M Eye Color: Green Hair color: Dirty Blonde Hair appearance: Short Animal Companion: Dog, named Max (=D) Animal Companion's power: Healing (Cuz I can) Appearance: Brown Shirt, Brown Pants, Black Shoes (Made out of bear =3) Scars: None Bio: Unknown Weapons: Small Dagger Backpack: 25 Gold Coins, Food
LUkewet
#22145753Sunday, March 07, 2010 7:57 PM GMT

(facepalm) Animal Companion's Appearance: Orange eyes, Gold fur, Medium size.
GarrettTheGreat
#22145828Sunday, March 07, 2010 7:58 PM GMT

Vash, your's is like minE, CHANGE IT!)
vash12349
#22145848Sunday, March 07, 2010 7:58 PM GMT

(FAILED) Animal Companion's Appearance: Blue eyes, Brown & Black fur, Small size.
vash12349
#22145889Sunday, March 07, 2010 7:59 PM GMT

(JHABSAGSFHGSGFJASKFYGB) (I absolutely HATE LATE POSTS!!!!)
MrGiraffe1
#22145935Sunday, March 07, 2010 8:00 PM GMT

Name:Saki Rei Gender:F Eye Color:Blue Hair color:Brown Hair appearance:Long and glossy. With minor curls at the end. Animal Companion:Cat Animal Companion's power:Is able to see things from a far distance. (Uh not really ubering that much I guess) Appearance:Brown trench coat with hood,White T-shirt,white belt with a strange red jagged pattern that also has a place for sword,Blue sweater,Black pants,White and black running shoes. Scars:Small scar on arm. Bio:Unknown for know. Weapons:Sword with a red handle. Backpack:Rusty gold locket,5 gold,some fish.
vash12349
#22145972Sunday, March 07, 2010 8:00 PM GMT

Character Sheet: Name: Vash Gender: M Eye Color: Blue (Happy naow?) Hair color: Light Brown Hair appearance: Short Animal Companion: Dog, named Max (=D) Animal Companion's power: Healing (Cuz I can) Appearance: Brown Shirt, Brown Pants, Black Shoes (Made out of bear =3) Scars: None Bio: Unknown Weapons: Small Dagger Backpack: 25 Gold Coins, Food
MrGiraffe1
#22145988Sunday, March 07, 2010 8:00 PM GMT

(FFFFFFFFFF Animal's appearance:White glossy coat with ice blue eyes.
vash12349
#22146032Sunday, March 07, 2010 8:01 PM GMT

(OMGWTFBBQ) (GOD FRICK LATE POSTS!!!!)
MrGiraffe1
#22146042Sunday, March 07, 2010 8:01 PM GMT

(UMG I HAVE TO GO FFFFFF)
GarrettTheGreat
#22146081Sunday, March 07, 2010 8:01 PM GMT

I'll change mine vash) Character Sheet: Name: Garrett Válečník Gender: Male Eye Color: Deep Green Hair color: Brown hair Hair appearance: spikey, short hair Animal Companion: Small, minor dragon (Dragon that fits on shoulder) Animal Companion's power: Singing, which lifts people's spirits Animal Companion's Appearance: Small, green dragon with blue eyes Appearance: Silver armour with a symbol on the front painted in red. Scars: one 3 inch scar on left arm Bio: Was abandoned at birth Weapons: Small cross-bow,, large sword that goes on back Backpack: Two hundred gold coins, food for self and dragon
vash12349
#22146138Sunday, March 07, 2010 8:02 PM GMT

(Okay... So I can keep my original CS?)
MrGiraffe1
#22146221Sunday, March 07, 2010 8:04 PM GMT

(I'm really tempted to stay and RP but I promised my friend :U)
LUkewet
#22146235Sunday, March 07, 2010 8:04 PM GMT

(*Facedesk....Facelabtop....Facetv........Facefloor*)
GarrettTheGreat
#22146239Sunday, March 07, 2010 8:04 PM GMT

*Nods* Sure, and we're pausing' ATM! So NO POSTING! ONLY MAKING CHARACTER SHEETS!)
MrGiraffe1
#22146359Sunday, March 07, 2010 8:06 PM GMT

(OK, ill possibly be back soon because theres not alot of snow)
Ichigo97
#22147191Sunday, March 07, 2010 8:19 PM GMT

Name: McKailey Hirashi Gender: Female Eye Color: Dark Brown Hair color: Dark Brown Hair appearance: Straight, goes down to her waist. Animal Companion: (Name and what type of animal, mythical creature, etc) Kumori. She's a small wolf. Animal Companion's power: (Only one. And make it realistic like "Healing") Strength Appearance: (Type of armour, or clothing) A black dress and a silver crown her father made her before he died. Scars: (Optional) None Bio: (Optional) I'll reveal it later. Weapons: (Bows, sword, etc. NO GUNS) A big sword with a red jewel in the handle, a small dagger, and a sickle. Backpack: (Stuff like gold coins, (That's money), food, etc) A bag of gold coins, Some bread and cheese, a blanket, a pillow, a quill, some food for Kumori, and a few scrolls.
LUkewet
#22147498Sunday, March 07, 2010 8:23 PM GMT

(can we start)
GarrettTheGreat
#22147945Sunday, March 07, 2010 8:30 PM GMT

(Sure, but we won't go THAT far ahead, we gotta wait for giraffe) I looked up from the spot I was sleeping. I sat up looking around. I was surrounded by plains of grass. I looked at the sun. It was morning. I stretched, yawned, and got up. I was five miles from the capital of Arana, Valadar.
LUkewet
#22148038Sunday, March 07, 2010 8:31 PM GMT

I walked throughout the forest with my tiger looking for some easy prey so that we both could have breakfast
Ichigo97
#22148269Sunday, March 07, 2010 8:34 PM GMT

I walked out of the small cave I was staying in at the moment and Yawned. I looked up at the sky and took out some bread from my backpack. I ate it quickly. Kumori was still asleep, curled up by my blanket. I walked back in the cave and put my crown on, then I put all my stuff up. "Kumori, wake up." The little wolf got up and yawned.
vash12349
#22148423Sunday, March 07, 2010 8:36 PM GMT

Vash was sitting on a tree limb in the middle of a forest. (Not the one LUkewet is in) He watched a flock of birds fly overhead.

of     14   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right