of     1   

ExtremezcxXxWolves
#221632678Monday, July 17, 2017 10:25 PM GMT

"Roblox does a couple of small bad updates, and suddenly you get threads like.. "Roblox is killi n g themselves." "Roblox will die." "Roblox is destroying itself." Also, really? Technical support, all you have to do is ask in servers, and maybe you'll get an answer. "People will quit." Yes, the small fraction that makes up the Forums. God, you speak of this as if Roblox is destroying your home. Anyway, Support, A Friendly Helper player" This is what someone had commeted on my latest forum post called (OFFICIAL-Dont stop the update) If you know what I'm talking about, I'm talking about People Screaming saying that roblox is going to freaking Destroy Their Company! Yes i know I'm posting this in a forum people have gone too to Not keep listening to this nonsense And like roblox said, Just copy and paste your favorite posts on your favorite forums HOW HARD IS IT?
Suggestboy
#221632796Monday, July 17, 2017 10:26 PM GMT

are you going to keep this up?
SnowyThePyroBear
#221632866Monday, July 17, 2017 10:27 PM GMT

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Thanks for using my post.
ExtremezcxXxWolves
#221632928Monday, July 17, 2017 10:27 PM GMT

No, Im just saying this TWICE so people understand that The update WONT destroy roblox
Suggestboy
#221633029Monday, July 17, 2017 10:28 PM GMT

i don't think that is necessary
KamikazeShard
#221635294Monday, July 17, 2017 10:52 PM GMT

ROBLOX should just listen to what the community wants.
NoobMaster936
#221635351Monday, July 17, 2017 10:53 PM GMT

If roblox did that nothing would have improved...
KamikazeShard
#221636416Monday, July 17, 2017 11:04 PM GMT

There isn't much "improved", look everyone is hating on the server update.
JoeManHero
#221636588Monday, July 17, 2017 11:05 PM GMT

This forum 'upgrade' (downgrade) is absolutely ridiculous. ROBLOX is trying to remove communities that took years to make. Even though a new forum is somewhat supported by me, I don't support removing helpful forums or forums that don't deserve to be removed becoming a forum. The chaos this will cause is unpredictable, but definitely huge. There will be possible forum raids going on for weeks, making it a huge event in the ROBLOX community, even likely lasting longer than that You Tuber that decided to raid the forums. They say this is helpful for other new users, but they're deciding to remove Technical Help. Technical Helps removal is something that will help new users? I think not. Then you see that nothing in the Entertainment section is there. I can understand that a little bit, although not going there a lot, as they might post things that aren't appropriate for ROBLOX. Then the big removal comes in. Off Topic being completely removed. This off topic removal is completely ridiculous; There isn't a point to remove it because that was something that ROBLOX users used a lot, almost the BIGGEST sub forum. I have a feeling it's because ROBLOX doesn't like opinions, so that's the problem with it. What ROBLOX doesn't understand is the definition of "Upgrade" because this is a ABSOLUTE DOWNGRADE. As the ROBLOX community leaves, ROBLOX will understand that they made a mistake making all these bad updates. And this will make a higher risk of ROBLOX going out of business, as they will lose income. get triggered I wasted 9k on this https://www.roblox.com/library/131933615/OMG-HAX
starwarsfan3125
#221644539Tuesday, July 18, 2017 12:35 AM GMT

roblox IS destroying my roblox home i dont play games here anymore

of     1