of     1   

Sir_Striike
#221667442Tuesday, July 18, 2017 5:46 AM GMT

Don't know a better way to explain it, but basically, you select what you want to load Roblox up with. For example, I might want Graphics level 1, but I also want Bloom. However, I cannot get that without cranking my graphics up to 10 and crashing my toaster. Or, I might want to disable shadows but I can't do that. Nothing else to say. Oh, look! A new post to add to my post collection.
redpandanicole
#221667581Tuesday, July 18, 2017 5:49 AM GMT

If your computer cant handle roblox at max settings its time for a new pc. My random assortment of parts literally held onto a slab of particleboard is capable of 1080p 60fps level 10 graphics roblox. its a sempron 3850 and a gt 710, whole thing cost me like 60$ in used parts Anyway, this was thought of, and will probably be added in the future, but really most of those top tier effects like bloom, blur and sunrays and all that are a lot harder on a system than you would think, and if you have to run on graphics 1, youre not going to be able to add bloom over that
VOKZ3L
#221670249Tuesday, July 18, 2017 6:48 AM GMT

This is a PC game, this should already be implemented. Support. ME LLAMO JEFF
Pro_JC
#221670298Tuesday, July 18, 2017 6:49 AM GMT

I support this. ROBLOX keeps on adding crap which then will get implemented into these games in which your computer gets less and less powerful with the mission it is trying to accomplish. I want a new computer, but it is so hard to find a job in this province because Americans Dang President ruined it for Canada. Pineapples do not belong on pizza...

of     1