of     1   

MindlessAlec12345
#221719518Tuesday, July 18, 2017 9:31 PM GMT

(This is a debateable topic, i dont want people in the comments to get triggered and spam 'OMG FRAPPE IS SUCH AN AWESOME GAME, YOUR JUST TRIGGERED WITH FRAPPE', just keep calm, and read through this and state your opino####################he comments, alright without further notice, lets get this started) Frappe is a RP type of game with the premise of the game being a basic simulator of you being in a coffee shop, but thats not all, its not your typical store. What i like: *There are many things that i hate about this game, but there are some concepts that i like about this game.* *Items: this might seem un needed on the good list because hey, every good roleplay has items but i like how the cafe has items, you can give it credit than they don't have anything they can give you, it makes it much better for the ######### of roleplaying instead of saying *gets steamed coffee* or *gets white chocolate cookie* even though they don't do anything (they're food, what did you expect them to do?) i can still take in the fact that they decided to have items. *Staff: Ok so these are the workers, the people who serve the food to you, now i think any person would ########## how there is people that will give you the food in the cafe instead of poorly scripted bots that barely work half of the time. Other than that, theres not that much i can give them; they work behind a counter and they give you what they want to eat, that's all. *Building: Ok so this is a essential thing to a cafe, the building itself (im not making a joke.) so lemme explain, every single person out there who reads this post will agree with me when i say that you need the building for the cafe, theres nothing else i can say to this, you get the point of why i put this into the good list of Frappe. Now, those are just some good things about the game, it just might seem awesome to you if youve never gone to the place yourself, actually; before you read the bad things about this place, i want you; the reader to check out the place for yourself so you know what im talking about, like i was saying, if youve never heard of the place before, it might just seem like a roleplaying heaven for you, sitting in a somewhat fancy cafe with staff that give you food (items). But hear me out, it isnt all like that. Bad things about Frappe *No Chat: This might not seem that much of a problem to you and you might say 'Hey, its a real life simulator of you in a coffee shop, they dont have ######### at the corner of your eye that everyone can see, well its not as good as it seems; if someone were to try to ruin your ########## for you, if that does happen and no admins are on the server, than your ######## The admins are the only o ne who can check the chat because of a command callled :Chatlogs, but just for jokes, only admins can do it, so you need to be a high rank to make sure your time is ########## there are admins on the job checking the chat logs and making sure the people are acting up around staff and other customers but they dont get everyone who are trolling always. Oh and for extra weight, if they arent on the server, you need proof to get them punished, so you need ##### footage or a camera to get them in the act and you need to be lucky that an admin is on the same server as you and even luckier for them to catch the troller in the act and ban him.
larminecraftplayer11
#221726708Tuesday, July 18, 2017 10:58 PM GMT

Can I tell you a secret? Wrong subforum!
Sailornyan
#221740036Wednesday, July 19, 2017 2:01 AM GMT

wrong subforum repost this on off topic op PEDQU1N H@D T0 BE C@REFUL //1TH H15 PR1V@CY 5ETT1NG5 BEC@U5E THYE KEEP CH@NG1NG ALL THE T1ME | OT |
larminecraftplayer11
#221740980Wednesday, July 19, 2017 2:15 AM GMT

Clans & Guilds*
tvshok
#221743515Wednesday, July 19, 2017 2:50 AM GMT

this subforum is about games outside of roblox. post on off topic or roblox talk. and frappe is bad imo due to it's community and it's not even fun there. you're working as a barista waiting for someone to come in line for about an hour. you served only 2 customers and you leave the game. then you just ask for coffee and someone gets you the coffee and then you just drink it and just talk i guess. what's so special about frappe again? and that concludes this post
Chamilitant
#221745452Wednesday, July 19, 2017 3:18 AM GMT

ook.
FartShell51
#223874130Friday, August 18, 2017 4:10 PM GMT

This may be late but, I hate this game. The staff are strict, I waited 17 minutes in total for service and got nothing but a kick. I rejoined and said that I was waiting about 17 minutes and I get kicked again.
CryptedTicket
#226347060Saturday, October 14, 2017 1:01 AM GMT

Yes,this is a bad game,i do not like it very well because senior barista always kick me for no reason,i didn't do nothing and they say to me "stop trolling or get banned" and i was like "i didn't even do nothing" and they ban me,so report this game guys this game should get disliked.like and reply to me if you might be interested to ask me a question. Goodbye -CryptedTicket

of     1