of     1   

tylorfoot6000
#221769308Wednesday, July 19, 2017 11:28 AM GMT

lets be honest, this community is filled with many rulebreakers. we need to fix that, but sadly nobody (except a small portion of people) report for VALID reasons. i might have a solution. every few or so VALID reports, the player would recieve 1 ROBUX. this would be extremely popular, but also extremely exploitable. a player could make an alt who breaks a rule, and the main could report them over and over, and get ROBUX. to fix that, make it so that players cant receive ROBUX from people they report that are on the same IP adres as the reporter is.
ezergad3000
#221769488Wednesday, July 19, 2017 11:32 AM GMT

Only if they can do something about fake reports and spam reports. I'm pretty sure that's why the real reports get drowned so much.
tylorfoot6000
#221769581Wednesday, July 19, 2017 11:35 AM GMT

############ #### if a player send in too many invalid reports, or too many reports in a short window of time (valid or not) they will be temporarily disabled from the ROBUX reward. for fake reports, the player would be warned not to send fake reports.
ezergad3000
#221770377Wednesday, July 19, 2017 11:56 AM GMT

I just think completely disabling reports for an increasing amount of time would do it. I'm not deciding the "counter reset" timer and the report cap though. As for fake reports... The thing is most of them intentionally do it to troll whoever manages them and a warn would barely do anything. And considering the ones who don't just abuse the report button, but don't necessarily spam it, how about an increasing punishment. I know I'm being a bit harsh, but we really need to take measures if we want to clean the reports. =l ...But maybe we should start with an actual human to look at the reports. What a "valid report" and a "fake report" are is just completely skewed right now.

of     1