MATUKITE1
#221959900Friday, July 21, 2017 5:02 PM GMT

wtf is wrong with lumber tycoon 2 i lost all my work on the plot. When i load my slot the slot is empty. pls help ##################
PR844
#221980868Friday, July 21, 2017 9:41 PM GMT

Good. Pretty Good. Moderate Speed. None. Buildings. Yes. Yes. Almost on roblox everyday.
TheGoodBoy18
#221998975Saturday, July 22, 2017 1:58 AM GMT

im sad TBC slow nothing nothing yes IDK no 50% but cani ask you? can you unkicked me i cant play lumber tycoon 2 i was kicked for unspicified reason
TheGoodBoy18
#221999742Saturday, July 22, 2017 2:09 AM GMT

1.How are you today? Bad day 2.What are you building skills? i was build shop and house and have a party 3.Are you slow builder or are you a fast builder? i am fast builder 4.What are some places you have built in? Max slot in lumber tycoon 2 5.What are building specialties,or talents? my talent is making house and making shop 6.are you willing to do a lot of builing for the group? I want to do lots of building 7.How long have you been building? one year 8.Do you have Discornd and a mic? i dont have a mic but i have Discorde 9.How active are you on average per day? i am very active but now im kicked on the lumber tycoon 2 for unspicified reason can you unkicked me or unbanned i want to play lumber tycoon 2
rauzady
#222013636Saturday, July 22, 2017 5:39 AM GMT

what is that
daisythedog0110
#222021551Saturday, July 22, 2017 8:02 AM GMT

i have built in many places but im a bit of a slow redo thing scarp my ideas builder. im on most times a day but im having stuff coming up soon so i wont be on much
pinkhydra1449
#222022594Saturday, July 22, 2017 8:21 AM GMT

I am have a fan-flipping fantastic day! I have built my place fully...then it was a 'work in progress' destruction - for fun! I am somewhere In between medium and fast. I have been destroying my place for fun :D. Not really sure Sure, why not. Not that long No I do not. I am usually online - just chilling Sorry If the whole mic and dis cord thing stuffs it up
Prestizh
#222022898Saturday, July 22, 2017 8:27 AM GMT

Same. moist
JavonGamerTV
#222052202Saturday, July 22, 2017 6:32 PM GMT

1. How are you today? - I feel fine today. 2. What are your building skills? - On a scale to 1 to 10 I'd say... a 4 or 5 3. Are you a slow builder or are you a fast builder? - Im a slow builder to make the time for the hard work look nice other than a fast builder. 4. What are some places you have built in? - 5. What are your building specialties, or talents? - I can build roads, towns, and cities and screen GUI's and block GUI and a intro GUI but I can't script 6. Are you willing to do a lot of building for the group? - If you want alot of stuff then I'll do it! 7. How long have you been building? - Since last June I've started building. 8. Do you have discord and a mic? - Yes I have both! 9. How active are you on average per day? - Im on everyday so you'd always see me. Send your answers in a pm or post it in the replies. If you are a scripter pm me and I'll talk to you my self.
Husnainmb36
#222076004Saturday, July 22, 2017 11:44 PM GMT

I am a really good builder for 3 years i made this new account this year im always active i have discord and a mic and yhea
Picklezqueen
#222104135Sunday, July 23, 2017 6:19 AM GMT

I am doing rather lovely today thank you. My building skills a pretty great. I have a medium pace depending on the build. I have built on a game called Pilgrim Island, Sandbox, and many other building games. My building specialties include, houses, nature and surroundings, and it's all in the fantasy like genre most the time. I am very willing, I love to build, it's like a passion of mine on ROBLOX. I have played this game for 4 or more so years and most of the time all I did was build. I do not have discord, but I am willing to get it, as for mic I do have. In the summers I mostly play everyday, as for school times I play on a two to three days a week, due to my schedule. Thank you and hope your have a wonderful day as well.
KripticDestroyer
#222113862Sunday, July 23, 2017 10:20 AM GMT

I am feeling awesome today. I have great building skills. I am a slow builder so I can make the build amazing. I have built in Roblox, real life and on codes. My talents are that I can build whatever you throw at me and I am creative so I can build amazing things for you. Yes, I am. Five years. Yes, I do. 2 hours sports and the rest of the time playing Roblox or building.
Dr_Right2
#222115451Sunday, July 23, 2017 11:17 AM GMT

I'm a verry slow builder!
XxevilyoutuberxX
#222193957Monday, July 24, 2017 7:26 AM GMT

1. Great! Been Getting Hyped up for an hour for no reason.. lol 2. Medium: have houses all over base, planning 7 base plate big house max height limit tower which will be 2 base plates big. IDK 3. Fast: I Do it in stages Plan The Building Get the Extra stuff that you buy: Windows, blueprints, glass doors ETC, next Get ALL WOOD FROM TREE saw milled first, then make the blueprints, finally place them down in the formation of the building. 4. My base, Friends bases. I don't really get it. don't be mad pls. 5. I personally feel like I'm good at end design. my design first looks bad then turns out cool. and helpful to the rest off my base. 6. Yeah, I will do that. It sounds like a great time to me. :) 7. around 3-6 months. 8. I have a mic and I use ###### Discord is coming soon for me. 9. I play all day some days, maybe 5 hours one day, and sometimes I just talk with friends about The worlds best game, Lumber Tycoon 2. :)
Cornflake456
#222330452Tuesday, July 25, 2017 10:24 PM GMT

## How are you today? I'm doing great! 2. What are your building skills? I would say I'm not amazing but definitely over average ## Are you a slow builder or are you a fast builder? I'm In between, I like to take my time. 4. What are some places you have built in? The Games in this group: https://web.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=2876927 And the "games" in my profile. # What are your building specialties, or talents? I'm Good with unions. I also like to build buildings. ## Are you willing to do a lot of building for the group? Sure! 7.How long have you been building? I originally started in July of #### but i became more familiar with the process in November '16. ## Do you have discord and a mic? I have Discord. I don't have a mic, but hopefully get one soon. My computer has a good mic though. ## How active are you on average per day? I Am Very active! I on everyday. I could dedicate a lot of my time to building though.
Harrysmith123
#222371972Wednesday, July 26, 2017 8:10 AM GMT

Hi, im doing great today and i hope your are to. I am a great builder, but recently i have been hacked, so i have lost everything i own. i build things such as hotels and skyscrapers which are still practical with my lumber mill. It depends on what i build, if its something big i tend to spend lots of time on to get the details in and make sure there is nothing which has been miss-placed. as i said above, i build lots of complicated buildings like hotels, mansions and sky ######### My building specialties are creating buildings with lots or detail. I have been building for around 2 years and i have loved the journey from a noob upwards. I have discord and a basic but good mic. I used to be active but since i got hacked im not as active, but im gonna become active again and do what i enjoy, building.
FoggySpider2599
#222390055Wednesday, July 26, 2017 2:38 PM GMT

## How are you today? I'm great today! 2) What are your building skills? My building skills are that I'm good at mixing colours and making a good building that is well designed. ## Are you a slow builder or a fast builder? It depends on what I'm building, if I need to gather ########## it takes a few hours, but if I have all the wood I need it will take a hour. ## In Lumber Tycoon, I have helped my mates build their base, and gather ########## for them so I am a good help to people. ## I like building shops, factories, houses and storage rooms (basically a good compound) ## Yes I am willing. ## Since I have joined, I have become and experienced builder in #### 8) I have a mic on XBOX ONE but unfortunatly I don't have discord. ## I'm active and I am mostly on at night (UK time) from around ### til # - ###
camblox55
#222754274Sunday, July 30, 2017 4:55 AM GMT

I'm great, Thanks you asking. I would say that I'm pretty good at building because I've had a lot of experience in ROBLOX Studio. I'm a very fast builder. I've built my own restaurant ( But it's still a work in progress). Well, I can build anything in ROBLOX Studio so my specialties are probably everything. Of coarse I'm willing to do a lot of building, If I wasn't I wouldn't be applying. I've been building ever since I got ROBLOX so I've had a lot of practice. No, I do not have those things. I'm extremely active, I'm on almost everyday for a couple hours. - Thank you for taking the time to read my application. :) - camblox
camblox55
#222761717Sunday, July 30, 2017 8:15 AM GMT

It meant to say Thanks for asking, sorry.
camblox55
#222761842Sunday, July 30, 2017 8:19 AM GMT

I'm also really good at building in Lumber Tycoon. :)
ZK000
#222932812Wednesday, August 02, 2017 2:45 AM GMT

no no no no no no no no no
MAXIMALRED
#223190717Sunday, August 06, 2017 12:50 PM GMT

1. How are you today? Good 2. What are your building skills? Good 3. Are you a slow builder or are you a fast builder? Fast 4. What are some places you have built in? Lumber tycoon 2 5. What are your building specialties, or talents? Furniture 6. Are you willing to do a lot of building for the group? Yes 7. How long have you been building? Since last year 8. Do you have discord and a mic? no and whats a discord? 9. How active are you on average per day? 1-2 hours weekday pretty much all day weekend Send your answers in a pm or post it in the replies. If you are a scripter pm me and I'll talk to you my self.
meltdown878
#223191014Sunday, August 06, 2017 1:01 PM GMT

how did this get so many replies
Lasoor
#223191248Sunday, August 06, 2017 1:10 PM GMT

Check out roblox developer server if you need developers or are one: https://twitter.com/LeagueofLasoor/status/894140134723129344
IllumanatiConfirm3d
#223345082Tuesday, August 08, 2017 11:29 PM GMT

I am good today I like building Big projects I am a fast builder I have built in lumber and in a game I am making I like to build big projects and circuits I am willing to do a lot of building for the group I have been building for III years (each I means a year) on my old and new account I dont have d I s c o r d, in roblox I am active for about s e v e n hours a day please pick me you will not regret