of     1   

MemoricThoughts
#221997905Saturday, July 22, 2017 1:44 AM GMT

A few months ago I made a forum about power checking and I have decided to remake that forum to go more in-depth as well as modify a few things. Firstly, only Chief of Staff and above may use this system. This system is where the Chief of Staff and Chief Executive Officer can regulate the rules and regulations. If an SR Member (CEO+) abuses their power in any shape or form that violates the handbook, they may act on it with a few restrictions. Restrictions: #1 - The current writting date of this forum is the 21st of July, 2017. No member of the CoS+ may use this system until one week has passed which is the 28th of July, 2017. Failure to abide this may result in a warning or demotion. #2 - The person has to be warned first. You may not "jump the gun" and call for a demotion. #3 - Prior to calling for a demotion, you must speak with the SR first. Failure to do so will terminate the process. Process: The Chief of Staff+ must get into contact with all the upper ranks excluding the person who they wish to be demoted and a primary vote must be held. You will need two thirds to agree to continue with the process. After that, you must make two votes. One vote needs to take place in the MR chat and the other needs to take place in the Executive Chat. (Executives, please only vote in the Executive Chat and not the MR chat, SRs may participate in the Executive Vote.) If each gets two thirds, I will proceed to demote the person two ranks down from their current rank. *Effective on the 28th of July, 2017. Signed, Chairman of Icy

of     1