of     1   

MedwedianPresident
#222038544Saturday, July 22, 2017 2:43 PM GMT

Over the course of the past 14 months, I have written a city generator algorithm that can create towns and cities of various sizes and high detail, with many customization options being offered. I am selling the algorithm for the price of 10.000 (ten thousand) ROBUX. I lowered it from 50k down to this price to allow smaller developers to use the algorithm. The algorithm was presented in my previous thread and I have noticed that potential clients are requesting an example to be given. Due to technical problems, I could not upload a place generated by the algorithm until today but am happy to provide you with a demo now. The algorithm is run by an .exe program and generates .RBXL files. https://www.roblox.com/games/930443982/EXAMPLE-TOWN This towns is rather small - the algorithm is capable of creating towns and cities up to fifty times the size of this one; however, saving and uploading becomes difficult at these dimensions. This town was generated in the "American" building style, with simple roads and a moderate level of detail. Density and building dimensions were set to a relatively low level to emulate a typical American town. Only some of the buildings are enterable but the algorithm stuns the observer with a completely seamless and realistic output. There are no artifacts; the town looks hand-made! If you want to see how the program interface looks, go to IMGUR and paste the following behind the slash: 06atdqi.png Four other building styles are currently avaliable: European, Eastern European, Generic ROBLOXian and Asian. The "European" building style allows you to generate a central "Old Town" with half-timbered houses and an optional castle. Each building is unique and not copied or pasted but randomly created in accordance with a set of rules that defines the style. Creation of own building styles is doable but requires some learning. Map and building size are customizable; preset buildings or models can be imported. An user-friendly GUI even includes a system to set municipal zones (currently, Residental, Industrial, Commercial, Suburban and Downtown (skyscrapers) are avaliable). Realistic roads can be created but this is still somewhat slow and laggy. This is why roads were set to "simple", without any markings, in the place. You will notice that some decals are included - these are distributed automatically, too. The algorithm chooses from a large library which is easily expandable. The generation of the sample place took approximately 5 minutes, the largest sizes require more time. If you desire to purchase the algorithm, please buy the following shirt: https://www.roblox.com/catalog/905948618/City-Generator-Algorithm-Purchase and PM me. I will send you a download link that will only work ### TIME. By purchasing my product, you agree to not redistribute it without my explicit written permission. Post here or PM me for more information.n.n.
Jason77777777
#222039626Saturday, July 22, 2017 3:01 PM GMT

Nice free model scam with a few changes.
Secretiveness
#222040616Saturday, July 22, 2017 3:18 PM GMT

op posted to gd with this and went here since his excuses got past the stupidity event horizon there /ShowPost.aspx?PostID=222032176
HexagonCode
#222041348Saturday, July 22, 2017 3:30 PM GMT

It's time to stop
joshuarubioreyes
#222044188Saturday, July 22, 2017 4:19 PM GMT

Wow..
MedwedianPresident
#222198849Monday, July 24, 2017 9:26 AM GMT

Bump. It's not a scam. See the screnshot.
Agarcius
#222202664Monday, July 24, 2017 11:03 AM GMT

no one is falling for this, the screenshot is a document, you can tell by the red lines, multiple people say you scammed them with proof, so dont try it. I'll spam report you to get you termed if you dont stop/ flamas | R$0
meepitonmc
#222203037Monday, July 24, 2017 11:14 AM GMT

lmfao its a scam because I have the exact same free model city! I took it when I first came in 2013 to learn about scripting/building more. Don't buy from him

of     1