of     1   

nikejustdoitbruh
#222065809Saturday, July 22, 2017 9:42 PM GMT

*****Bc users only***** Have you been looking for a way to earn more then you earn a day? Well I have a new solution to that problem that's finally solved. 1. You would want to go to the trading tab. 2. Then you go to Promotion 3. Then you type in an URL ###k of an popular game like jail break "Your wasting my time Nikejustdoitbruh, I already knew this stuff...And how we get 5% yeah I know" Thats not it I got more, i'll be showing you how to earn 5% then more then just 10 people who are gonna click your link 4. Then after that, you wanna go to forums, and type in a subject thats gonna be interesting. Like for example " :O I found L/E/A/K/E/D future updates!! 5. After that you would want to put in the description saying "Here's a link to Stewie######################Off by future. 6. Then after that you would want to enter your URL li###so they can click on it, and most forumers have robux. Was this a good Idea? "No, it was dumb because you just told the whole roblox community a secret of what you could of did for yourself . Know everybody learned their lesson -_-" :( ok... tell me something else negative LMAO leave as like for some support
nikejustdoitbruh
#222066269Saturday, July 22, 2017 9:48 PM GMT

Here is the link for stewi singing jsut incase you wanted to here it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDuG6GjDRcE
nikejustdoitbruh
#222066309Saturday, July 22, 2017 9:48 PM GMT

i cant spell lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

of     1