of     1   

Fluffy_UnicornRBLX
#222127559Sunday, July 23, 2017 3:50 PM GMT

I was in class and my teacher told the class the saddest thing ever.She was in school and there was 5 bullies that will pick on her and she will cry and she wished she never went to school and she told her parents and her parents didn't believe her.She had no friends and she is very sad.She was sad and she got bullied everyday.She dreamed of being a teacher.But everyone is saying you can't cause ur to ugly.When ### ### ## #### school she was getting abused and she never spoken outloud because no one likes her voice.And the teacher needs to understand why she's crying but the teacher never said that.It was the next day and she said to her mum,"I wanna move school."The mum shouted and said no.She got bullied for days and she was tired of it.She was angry and she wanted abit of revenge.She got knocked out when it was karate.They broke her pink glasses!She couldn't see...School was over and she cried and her mum said,"YOU BROKE THEM HOW MUCH DID I TELL YOU TO STOP BREAKING YA GLASSES?!"She sat down and she sighed and she put her new glasses on and sighed.The whole school noticed She was bullied and they did care but they were scared to stand up to the 5 bullies.The 5 bullies got beaten down and my teacher thanked them a lot.And she had lot of friends and she still remembers it and she doesn't want it to happen to us so she looks out in the playground.And I'm going to yr 4 don't have the same teacher that told me the story I'm worried.😰 My teach is sad but she's fine.. I love this songs it's beautiful!I really sad for my teacher she still remembers it and she doesn't want to forget it because it was her everyday life.😭 Show less
Chrixstopher
#222136627Sunday, July 23, 2017 6:01 PM GMT

... Wrong forum "Clears throat"
AntonioMMII
#222138496Sunday, July 23, 2017 6:27 PM GMT

Lol she her mum WHY YO BROKE GLASSES DAUGHTER GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND GET BULLIED. 5 BULLIES VS 10-20 STUDENTS STILL SCARED GG
Fluffy_UnicornRBLX
#222203390Monday, July 24, 2017 11:24 AM GMT

Triggered.XD
destructor1983
#222204175Monday, July 24, 2017 11:46 AM GMT

Looks like I care Emojis are cringy

of     1