chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     4   

Nk3214
#222296985Tuesday, July 25, 2017 2:43 PM GMT

Oggy, how the heck can noobs be the reason for all these terrible updates? If you're talking about the young kids who witnessed sickening actions from others which caused the filter and default clothing, it's the parent's fault for not keeping their child safe on the Internet, not the child. And so what if fica is a free-loader? You shouldn't automatically judge fica as an "annoying noob" unless you met him in-game. Also, you should read what he said again. Literally at this point I'm starting to hate you as much as I hate goldencowboy. i hAvE cRiPpLiNg eBoLa
Fighter169mobile
#222297503Tuesday, July 25, 2017 2:51 PM GMT

ew you support R15?
Nk3214
#222297851Tuesday, July 25, 2017 2:56 PM GMT

"ew you support R15?" for trolling purposes only Look at my outfit i hAvE cRiPpLiNg eBoLa
NoobMaster936
#222301038Tuesday, July 25, 2017 3:54 PM GMT

Oggy is annoying but not as obnoxious as goldencowboy.
electrikitty899
#222333781Tuesday, July 25, 2017 11:08 PM GMT

I decided to look at this post again, and...woah. Good job categorizing "most noobs" as bad people just because trolls exist. Let me remind you most trolls don't pay. They just make a username, random stuff for a "code" (censored) and then BOOM! Get it through your thick skull that those types of people exist before you rant on how noobs should be banned. Also, you look like on e of said "noobs in sheep's clothing". This post is just sad.
nint_endo
#222333903Tuesday, July 25, 2017 11:09 PM GMT

SpraggledLogicZ
#222334036Tuesday, July 25, 2017 11:11 PM GMT

Dude. You're going to create more ridicule in our community if you're marking every new user/user who hasn't spent money here. Trust me, people are going to get bullied a lot easier when they practically have a online "Kick me" poster on their profile.
SpraggledLogicZ
#222334585Tuesday, July 25, 2017 11:19 PM GMT

Also, trust me, even the people who are rich/contributed here can be annoying. In fact, they can be more annoying sometimes when they are showing off how they have better stuff than you.
oggy521
#222373334Wednesday, July 26, 2017 8:47 AM GMT

Noobs are making the roblox devs implement so many updates. They literally destroyed tix through botting and inflation. They forced the roblox devs to implement this censorship because they are 6. They brought the rise of r16 because kids like that type of stuff, but many games are ruined because of that and many other assets are broken. They forced the server updates unto us because of their stupidity not being able to use it and also because of their cancerous numbers forcing roblox to improvise.
fishern
#222373651Wednesday, July 26, 2017 8:55 AM GMT

I would argue but this physically hurts to read and I have actual important stuff to do other than this
NoobMaster936
#222376212Wednesday, July 26, 2017 10:10 AM GMT

"They literally destroyed tix through botting and inflation. They forced the roblox devs to implement this censorship because they are 6. They brought the rise of r16 because kids like that type of stuff, but many games are ruined because of that and many other assets are broken. They forced the server updates unto us because of their stupidity not being able to use it and also because of their cancerous numbers forcing roblox to improvise." The tix inflation and botting always existed, The media forced roblox to add a censorship not the devs plus it's required by law. By media I mean as in because Roblox was going to be called unsafe for kids because some stupid parent wasn't doing their job. "They brought the rise of r16 because kids like that type of stuff, but many games are ruined because of that and many other assets are broken." What the hell? Roblox brought R16 to expand their program not for stupid kids to do god knows what with them in fact R16 actually expands on what you can normally can't do on R6 not only that but R16 has been such a great factor that most games now use it. How is that such a bad thing? Plus be aware that depending on the game R16 is optional but please do tell me any game as of RIGHT NOW is broken because of R16. "They forced the server updates onto us because of their stupidity not being able to use it and also beacuse of their cancerous numbers forcing roblox to improvise." Actually they "forced" the server update onto us because of botting and it's not entirely the noobs fault that idiots on Roblox enjoy using bots to obnoxious tools. If anyone is cancerous it's you oggy and honestly I think people would prefer if you stayed off the damn forums like you did last time.
Pelgar
#222376318Wednesday, July 26, 2017 10:12 AM GMT

I agree.
Nk3214
#222376869Wednesday, July 26, 2017 10:30 AM GMT

I honestly would like Oggy to post this same thread in ATR/RN&D and see what the mods do to him :) But seriously oggy, this thread is too harsh Almost nobody agrees with you, give it up. ROBLOX won't implement this because of someone who's too sensitive to noobs i hAvE cRiPpLiNg eBoLa
SpraggledLogicZ
#222408250Wednesday, July 26, 2017 6:34 PM GMT

Oggy, sorry to say it bud, but Nk is right. Even if this "Suggestion" (If you can call it that) helps anyone, hardly anyone has supported it except for people who didn't think about what they were supporting until they read the whole thing.
NightDemonLight
#222409938Wednesday, July 26, 2017 6:52 PM GMT

Theres a problem, who got robux by their games? will they be marked for not "buying"?
oggy521
#222528674Thursday, July 27, 2017 3:57 PM GMT

Noobmaster936... "The tix inflation and botting always existed, The media forced roblox to add a censorship not the devs plus it's required by law. By media I mean as in because Roblox was going to be called unsafe for kids because some stupid parent wasn't doing their job. " They had a censor before that didn't censor numbers... I am talking about the stricter censor. Minecraft is for kids too, they don't censor numbers... "What the hell? Roblox brought R16 to expand their program not for stupid kids to do god knows what with them in fact R16 actually expands on what you can normally can't do on R6 not only that but R16 has been such a great factor that most games now use it. How is that such a bad thing? Plus be aware that depending on the game R16 is optional but please do tell me any game as of RIGHT NOW is broken because of R16." Only kids use r16 which is cancer. Many gears and assets are broken because of r16 "Actually they "forced" the server update onto us because of botting and it's not entirely the noobs fault that idiots on Roblox enjoy using bots to obnoxious tools." They use the bots as an excuse, the amount of bots to noob ratio is minimal. The main reason is because roblox wants to cut costs because too many noobs are plaguing one game (jailbreak) That it became costly. Dude, you are being brain washed.
oggy521
#222528944Thursday, July 27, 2017 3:59 PM GMT

SpraggledLogicZ Your views don't count as you are part of the group of people I am targeting here. The noobs in sheep's clothing. Your views are already biased as soon as you read the title. Supposing you can read...
oggy521
#222529152Thursday, July 27, 2017 4:00 PM GMT

Nk3214 The reason why I am posting it here is because roblox never reads it's suggestions.
NoobMaster936
#222532787Thursday, July 27, 2017 4:34 PM GMT

Yup I'm the brainwashed here when you are literally blaming noobs for everything. YUP logic 100%
CloudblazerX35
#222533518Thursday, July 27, 2017 4:41 PM GMT

Another bad update coming: The Anthropomorphic Update. I'll quit after that one

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     4